Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So are you a marinated goat?

Or a lubricated goat?

I am The Goatmachine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s sooooo good
I got some oporto on the way home from work just now. Gone in 60 seconds. A5rghrkwkndnuejuflflflrf (that's me eating btw)

Tomorrow I might head out to some local footy and then catch a bit of music at a venue after. This reminds me of the day in 2001 when I went to the MCG to watch Fitzroy Reds annihilate West (or North?) Brunswick at the Mackegg in a curtain raiser thingy, then saw the first quarter of Brisbane v Collingwood, and after that went home, got all gussied up, and off with the missus to Hamer Hall and some Mozart.

Except these days I'm kind of ungussyupable.

How's everybody been? SPEAKING OF BEAN I gotta remember to specify no beans when buying burritos. I hadn't bought a burrito since I was in Santa Barbara holy hell 15 years ago! And I'd forgotten to tell them in broken spanish to not put beans in. It took them a while to get used to me but after another 15 years they will suddenly look up in thought and think that random gringo was right.

I got some oporto on the way home from work just now. Gone in 60 seconds. A5rghrkwkndnuejuflflflrf (that's me eating btw)

Tomorrow I might head out to some local footy and then catch a bit of music at a venue after. This reminds me of the day in 2001 when I went to the MCG to watch Fitzroy Reds annihilate West (or North?) Brunswick at the Mackegg in a curtain raiser thingy, then saw the first quarter of Brisbane v Collingwood, and after that went home, got all gussied up, and off with the missus to Hamer Hall and some Mozart.

Except these days I'm kind of ungussyupable.

How's everybody been? SPEAKING OF BEAN I gotta remember to specify no beans when buying burritos. I hadn't bought a burrito since I was in Santa Barbara holy hell 15 years ago! And I'd forgotten to tell them in broken spanish to not put beans in. It took them a while to get used to me but after another 15 years they will suddenly look up in thought and think that random gringo was right.
Mozart at Hamer sounds amazing!

I’m good Mobbs thanks, scoffed my succulent dim sims with tomato sauce, doing a bit of cleaning up and deciding what to have for dessert, then I’m gonna watch the footy and waste my life on here.

Perfect Friday.

Cool coup cool thanks for the reply cap

If the medals had holes in the middle you would have a whole war chest full of them
There's still time, assuming donut-making gets a last-minute look-in as a sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back