Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, everyone gets a meatball, one meatball is laced with a ghost pepper or similar, everyone has to eat all of their met ll or face punishment or some sort.
A better game is to make lamingtons with some made with that old fashioned mattress stuffing. Hand them out randomly

Found out that I’m supposed to pick up my mother in law from the airport at the same time as the Lions game tomorrow. Going to be an awkward drive home after I’m late by about 3 hours.
Your mother in law is being so inconsiderate.

Saturday!

Sweet dreams of me Mobbs x
the-simpsons-sideshow-bob.gif

(btw I'm just Mobbs, not Mobbs x. You're thinking of Malcolm)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My second car, a LC torana had a three on the tree. Definitely a change from what I was used to.
My first car was a HK Kingswood and a previous owner had poorly repaired a breakage in the linkage which meant you had to wriggle the gear stick in an odd way to get it from first to second. I figured it out how to do it and never changed it as it made the car only stealable if you were going to use only first gear.

Could have got new linkages from a wreckers for nothing!

Did over 100,000 miles in that car. Geelong cab cream was one of the colours.

1723246275688.png

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

Gotta get moving today. Stuff to do. Timing appears to be out.

Whatever you do today, do it with patience.

Morning!

Me too! Footy and pub all in one day. They days are just packed.

You can't tell me what to do! HURRY UP!!!!!!! Omg why is this external drive so slow. STOP TURNING OFF EVERY 5 SECONDS. Holy hell is that the time. Gotta get into a shower, need to be at a bus stop in 100 minutes. GOTTA GO FAST!

I've got to do the washing so yeah, lot of waiting for the machine to do its thing so I can hang stuff up

Everything I do today I’ll be thinking
"What would moginie do?’’

🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back