Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning!

Me too! Footy and pub all in one day. They days are just packed.

You can't tell me what to do! HURRY UP!!!!!!! Omg why is this external drive so slow. STOP TURNING OFF EVERY 5 SECONDS. Holy hell is that the time. Gotta get into a shower, need to be at a bus stop in 100 minutes. GOTTA GO FAST!
Don't forget to breathe.

Everything I do today I’ll be thinking
"What would moginie do?’’

🤗
Today may not be the day, my dear Wosh. I'm just clumsy and feeling about 10% off.

Which isn't good because I've got to be close to my best this afternoon.

Getting close to GAMEDAY!

Time to start the warm up!

Black Friday Dancing GIF by CBeebies HQ

Geez both moginie and Scythe94 not feeling 100%

Don't tell me I'm going to have to pull my weight this week

I guess that's what I get for sitting in the back pocket for most the game last week

Geez both moginie and Scythe94 not feeling 100%

Don't tell me I'm going to have to pull my weight this week

I guess that's what I get for sitting in the back pocket for most the game last week
Me this morning

Im Back Wake Up GIF

My first car was a HK Kingswood and a previous owner had poorly repaired a breakage in the linkage which meant you had to wriggle the gear stick in an odd way to get it from first to second. I figured it out how to do it and never changed it as it made the car only stealable if you were going to use only first gear.

Could have got new linkages from a wreckers for nothing!

Did over 100,000 miles in that car. Geelong cab cream was one of the colours.

View attachment 2073834
My first car was a silver HQ Holden Premier. Three on the tree, 202 motor and front bench seat. I loved that car.
1723255530359.jpeg

My first car was a silver HQ Holden Premier. Three on the tree, 202 motor and front bench seat. I loved that car.
View attachment 2073978
I grew up surrounded by Kingswoods, both a sedan and a ute. Learnt to drive in the ute. Hit everything that existed in the paddock. Some fenceposts were elusive but I got them eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nearly time to head off to the footy. The question is, how to dress so that it's possible to handle cool weather at a suburban footy ground, but then remain aerated enough when at a nightspot later. One might say, well jumpers do go on and come back off as needed ... but am I gonna hold a sweater in my hand while I stun the other patrons with my dance moves.

This can become especially problematic when it's time for the breakdance event.

I think it might be best to resolve everything with a beanie.

It’s beautiful!

We’re most well known historically for the invasion and subsequent desecration of Shedlesa and the destruction of the local donut factory there

Take that Headless
It's as if you can see inside my mind!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

As you can see, I am now out of the home and reliant on mobile internet. Sorry to those who are looking forward to announcements of TUNNEL but this trip will be entirely aboveground, though at the same time belowbusroof.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back