Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Btw can't upload photos to bigfooty from my phone anymore. Wants some permission that doesn't exist in the app's permissions.

Alerts still haven't updated for a year either.

Phones are shit.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Btw can't upload photos to bigfooty from my phone anymore. Wants some permission that doesn't exist in the app's permissions.

Phones are shit.

Did you try talking to it in a stern voice?

I'm happy with the HFF start, thinking I'm more suited to wing where in under 9s I had 10 possessions over the year.
All contested possessions though!

The way U/9s chase the ball in a big pack always makes me smile. Hard footy to win!

Brisbane Lions Football GIF by NAB

Phones are shit.

I don’t know how anyone Bigfootys or does anything from a phone. Yuk.

I don’t know how anyone Bigfootys or does anything from a phone. Yuk.
Jeez, mate. We may have a manual car and do some dishes by hand but come on, Bigfooty on the phone is easy.

Fitted sheets easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

It's wonderful to reminisce about a great defining comedy. And I've been lucky to watch so many in my life. The cathartic release of joy makes life easier and more livable.

Whatever you do today, do it with laughter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back