SFL 2010 Div 1 Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Chelt were the ones that were doing the tearing apart.

I said it from the start, Chelt were taking the first spot in the grand final and providing we overcome Dingley tomorrow, we will take the second which means Chelsea reserves out in straight sets.

Bad luck mate.

yeah mate looked like your seniors were on the ball, i think the word is very scared from what i saw, your club would be proud of you coming on here talking shit up then delivering that crap. well one more week see how you go, alot of money to waste to go out in straight sets...

It seems Chelt were the ones that were doing the tearing apart.

I said it from the start, Chelt were taking the first spot in the grand final and providing we overcome Dingley tomorrow, we will take the second which means Chelsea reserves out in straight sets.

Bad luck mate.

yeah mate looked like your seniors were on the ball, i think the word is very scared from what i saw, your club would be proud of you coming on here talking shit up then delivering that crap. well one more week see how you go, alot of money to waste to go out in straight sets...

Very weak performance from the Heighters today. I reckon my mob would've had them again today.

If only...

So city are through to the grand final and haven't played at springy yet. If St Pauls go through, it will be the 3rd week in a row they play there. The league's organisation of the finals series is a massive let down.

After seeing today's performance I can't go passed the Peanut Farmers for the flag now. I think St Pauls will win tomorro and knock off Chelsea the week after.

Go Bloods

So city are through to the grand final and haven't played at springy yet. If St Pauls go through, it will be the 3rd week in a row they play there. The league's organisation of the finals series is a massive let down.

Wrong. St Paul's played at Mordi last week!!!!

Gardener, i assume you were directing that towards the Chelsea Heights flog who said they wouldn't be shit scared?

Would be a shame for Chelsea as they have been the best team all year, but then again it happens....

With all the alleged rumblings down at the farm this year an outsider would be excused for thinking it was all over and the players didnt give two hoots about their campaign.

To all the city haters out there in bigfooty land wat are the excuses for city's win over chelsea or chelsea's loss to city? whichever way you look at it

Sorry Gezza my maffs ain't so good. Once today Vs East Brighton Vampires, once next week in the prelim Vs Chelsea Heights Demons and the third in a row (if they get through) at springy on gf day Vs St Kilda City...

The higher placed sides should have played at springy.

Went down yesterday and had a look at the St. Pauls v East Brighton game. Very enjoyable game, played in very good spirit. Weather was typical melbourne, windy, wet and then pretty good for the last quarter. Very hard fought battle with not much in it all day. Doggies were just able to control the first 15 minutes of the last quarter which was probably the difference in the end. Also, a very well umpiried match i thought!!!

Going to be a tough ask next week against a very fired up Chelsea Heights. I am sure they would be reeling from being touched up by City on Sat. Would love to see the doggies get up up, however i think that the Heighters may be a bit to big and strong.

Credit where credit is due also. Say what you like about the boys form the peanut farm, they just get the job done in September. The last 2 weeks have been very impressive, and their list of best players form those 2 weeks says it all - Arvanitis, Poyas, Lindsay etc. They step up when it counts!!

I would like to say ssssorry to the Stkilda city football club.
I was wrong in saying you wouldnt make the Big one
Well done and good luck in the Grand final!!!

Pretty quiet in here at the moment, mainly because:

A. St kilda City haters have nothing to say as they are flying, &
B. Chelsea Heights braggers are worried about straight sets exits!

What is everyone's tips for the following:

St Pauls vs Chelsea Heights Seniors
St Pauls vs Chelsea Heights Reserves

Think the Heighters will bounce back this week in the seniors but the doggies magoos will get up...:D

JUST HOPE IT WILL BE ST PAULS IN BOTH GAMES :)I WOULD RECKON THE GRAND FINAL WOULD THEN HAVE SOME GREAT ONE ON ONE CONTEST'S:footy:
AND WHO APART FROM THE PLAYER'S CARES ABOUT THE RESSIES ,WOULD RATHER WATCH THE COLTS PLAY:footy: AND AS FOR THE THIRDS WHAT A WASTE OF TIME :)

JUST HOPE IT WILL BE ST PAULS IN BOTH GAMES :)I WOULD RECKON THE GRAND FINAL WOULD THEN HAVE SOME GREAT ONE ON ONE CONTEST'S:footy:
AND WHO APART FROM THE PLAYER'S CARES ABOUT THE RESSIES ,WOULD RATHER WATCH THE COLTS PLAY:footy: AND AS FOR THE THIRDS WHAT A WASTE OF TIME :)

As a ressies player i might be biased in my response but i still think that the reserves is still something people enjoy watching.

Whilst the skills aren't the greatest in comparison to seniors, the games can still be quite entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tip...

Chelsea Heights by 3-4 goals in seniors.

Wouldn't think so Blues in 3 yrs. Probably the opposite. Always rumors at this time of year, have heard some beauties over the past two weeks about our players and players from other clubs but so far none have any basis as it stands.

Tip...

Chelsea Heights by 3-4 goals in seniors.

Wouldn't think so Blues in 3 yrs. Probably the opposite. Always rumors at this time of year, have heard some beauties over the past two weeks about our players and players from other clubs but so far none have any basis as it stands.

Chelsea will win just..... Freak i am avaliable to Coach your club all you need to do is call me i will fix that click culture down there... call me:D

As a ressies player i might be biased in my response but i still think that the reserves is still something people enjoy watching.

Whilst the skills aren't the greatest in comparison to seniors, the games can still be quite entertaining.

agree cuz,wil lbe there watching ressieson sunday.. hope for your sake you win as you tipped heights two's to go out in straight sets..

seen a few heights games this year so i'll tip chelsea seniors and doggies reserves... go cats!!!!!

watched a very high standerd game today between Chelsea Heights and St Pauls and i can say Chelsea Heights were far to good there class and kicking skills showed why they finshed on top. Even though the scoreboard suggest it was a blow out the doggies were not discraced they were in it until 5 minutes to go in the 3rd but Chelsea were to good and carnt wait for the granny becuase it will be a ripper.Chelsea have a few injury problems with Wineburg the most serious.
It might sound silly but St Pauls really need to reveiw the Coach because i respect the coach but i believe hes trying to coach St Pauls like an AFL club rather than a Local Footy team some of his moves in the 5-6 games i have watched have been shocking and they should look for another coach i believe but thats just my opinion.
Carnt wait for City and The Heighters clash!The Top 2 teams deserve to be in the Granny

Good coaching is about getting the best out of your squad.
Its a pitty we have so many coaches trying to coach out of a book rather than hitting the standard required.
And i love the line coaches what purpose they serve who knows?
Keep it real and and coach rather than look like you are one....
This aint the AFL:thumbsu:

watched a very high standerd game today between Chelsea Heights and St Pauls and i can say Chelsea Heights were far to good there class and kicking skills showed why they finshed on top. Even though the scoreboard suggest it was a blow out the doggies were not discraced they were in it until 5 minutes to go in the 3rd but Chelsea were to good and carnt wait for the granny becuase it will be a ripper.Chelsea have a few injury problems with Wineburg the most serious.
It might sound silly but St Pauls really need to reveiw the Coach because i respect the coach but i believe hes trying to coach St Pauls like an AFL club rather than a Local Footy team some of his moves in the 5-6 games i have watched have been shocking and they should look for another coach i believe but thats just my opinion.
Carnt wait for City and The Heighters clash!The Top 2 teams deserve to be in the Granny

Local footballers will never understand the dribble some coaches hand out... Good coaches coach to the local level....
I see Chelt are after a high profile coach im sure it will be a big ego boost for the committe. When are clubs going to learn local coaches understand local footy and connect to local players better...

I see Chelt are after a high profile coach im sure it will be a big ego boost for the committe. When are clubs going to learn local coaches understand local footy and connect to local players better...

Where have we stated that mate? Or are you just making stuff up again?

Local footballers will never understand the dribble some coaches hand out... Good coaches coach to the local level....

I have heard the same thing about Cheltenham, from a committee member may I add.

I can jus imagine the type of high profile player Chelt would be looking out for, Stephen Milne, Robert Scott perhaps even Majac Daw.

Good game coming up this weekend, for me, Chelsea will run out easy winners. i think a bit of foxing was done on their behalf 2 weeks ago. Say what you will to this post, just my opinion that is all.

Good luck, especially to Cheltenham, hope santa brings you a sack full of hearts, actually I just hop santa brings you some sacks, you bunch of pansies.

I have heard the same thing about Cheltenham, from a committee member may I add.

I can jus imagine the type of high profile player Chelt would be looking out for, Stephen Milne, Robert Scott perhaps even Majac Daw.

Good game coming up this weekend, for me, Chelsea will run out easy winners. i think a bit of foxing was done on their behalf 2 weeks ago. Say what you will to this post, just my opinion that is all.

Good luck, especially to Cheltenham, hope santa brings you a sack full of hearts, actually I just hop santa brings you some sacks, you bunch of pansies.

Great post:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back