SFL 2010 Div 1 Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bloke who actually got looked at and taken in a draft for the AFL as a mobile ruckman i would think would be more than a part time ruckman in the SFL but maybe you know better than those recruiters from AFL teams if so you probably shouldn't be on the big footy forum with your ideas

haha, he got drafted on the back of a few good games. they sore the athlete got him there and he disappointed
played a handful of senior games in the WAFL, then the rest in the reserves and prob lucky to play that.

fact played round 4 senior games this year at doggies

the guy has been blessed with natural talent but does not give a shit about footy, plays to be with his mates i reckon

You are Kidding mate ask the players what they thought of him.... he lost them so cant be that good of a coach... to compare him to Trevor barker sums it up... So the Club hasnt approached a former saint???

You have absolutely no idea & obviously have not spoken to anyone from EdiAsp. Every player on the list played 100% for the man & were absolutely committed. He managed to take a club that was struggling financially to play in 2 consecutive GF's losing to the higheast paying side in Seaford on both occassions. I have been around senior footy clubs for a long time across SFL, VAFA & MPNFL & rate John Hynes the best coach that I have been involved with.

If true that Cheltenham have secured him, it is a great get!!

You have absolutely no idea & obviously have not spoken to anyone from EdiAsp. Every player on the list played 100% for the man & were absolutely committed. He managed to take a club that was struggling financially to play in 2 consecutive GF's losing to the higheast paying side in Seaford on both occassions. I have been around senior footy clubs for a long time across SFL, VAFA & MPNFL & rate John Hynes the best coach that I have been involved with.

If true that Cheltenham have secured him, it is a great get!!

Ok John Hynes if you say so... i think this post says it all:rolleyes:

Ok John Hynes if you say so... i think this post says it all:rolleyes:

hahahaha, great call myview.

i have no doubt in the world either john hynes or a close friend posted this.

i look forward to the next reply, no i'm not john, or i'm not a close mate, just a spectator who appreciated his work, hahaha

give me a break, that has john hynes written all over it pumping up his own flat tyres.

I can state, as fact, that both clubs he has recently coached, the players would no longer play for him and that is the ONLY reason he is no longer coaching them anymore.

i look forward to the next reply, no i'm not john, or i'm not a close mate, just a spectator who appreciated his work, hahaha

give me a break, that has john hynes written all over it pumping up his own flat tyres.

I can state, as fact, that both clubs he has recently coached, the players would no longer play for him and that is the ONLY reason he is no longer coaching them anymore.

He cant be that bad his side finished 5th better than Cheld they finished 3rd last.....;)
Can anyone tell me if the Coach of Mordi is going around?? that could actually be a good gig if Chelsea dont pinch all their talent next year.....

He cant be that bad his side finished 5th better than Cheld they finished 3rd last.....;)
Can anyone tell me if the Coach of Mordi is going around?? that could actually be a good gig if Chelsea dont pinch all their talent next year.....

When has Chelsea pinched all of their talent?

I know for a fact that McAdam41 is not John Hynes

Does anyone really care??
I just put in my application for the Mordy job and will also be putting my hand up for the Heatherton and caulfield jobs..... see which club impresses me the most.....;)
i will make my mind up after talking to these clubs....:D

Does anyone really care??
I just put in my application for the Mordy job and will also be putting my hand up for the Heatherton and caulfield jobs..... see which club impresses me the most.....;)
i will make my mind up after talking to these clubs....:D

"Thankyou for your interest in the applying for Senior coaching position at ___________ Football Club. However we regret to inform you that at this point in time your application is unsuccessful."

Signed________________
President ___________ Football Club

I'll let you fill in the blanks :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know for a fact that McAdam41 is not John Hynes

Thats right McAdam is a Bentleigh Football Club Legend. Good to see the boys getting acquainted with the SFL boards.

Whats the plan after the big meeting boys, can't wait for next year. Looking forward to revisiting some past rivalries and starting some new ones.

I didnt say they did but the romour is Chelsea are all cashed up and surely will be talking to some mordy players.... I would be wouldnt you?:confused:

Which Chelsea side? I wouldn't think it would be Heights as I think they'd be too concerned with this week end to worry about that yet, although Ogier is mates with a few of the ones that left edi.. Which boys are the targets?? Is Martello gonna coach again Maradona?? I reckon a few would probably leave if he wasn't there anymore..

Which Chelsea side? I wouldn't think it would be Heights as I think they'd be too concerned with this week end to worry about that yet, although Ogier is mates with a few of the ones that left edi.. Which boys are the targets?? Is Martello gonna coach again Maradona?? I reckon a few would probably leave if he wasn't there anymore..

Both Chelsea sides are cashed up ......

"Thankyou for your interest in the applying for Senior coaching position at ___________ Football Club. However we regret to inform you that at this point in time your application is unsuccessful."

Signed________________
President ___________ Football Club

I'll let you fill in the blanks :D

I am tipping you have a blank between your ears son :D
Any Club that rejects me hasnt done their home work......;)

The great man is remaining coy at this stage...

Personally I think he will stay involved at some level if he does decide his time is up.

He has been terrific for our club and you are right, the players and members love him. A local icon and a man of the people - Aaron Martello:thumbsu:

The great man is remaining coy at this stage...

Personally I think he will stay involved at some level if he does decide his time is up.

He has been terrific for our club and you are right, the players and members love him. A local icon and a man of the people - Aaron Martello:thumbsu:

Please he has been resigning for the last few years all he really wants is attention..... he will be back:D great man he is not

mate u flat out have no idea. Edi players left because the money dried up and alot of them werent happy with the strong Turner influence around the club. I no most of the Edi boys and i can categorically say that Hynesy is very much liked and respected.

mate u flat out have no idea. Edi players left because the money dried up and alot of them werent happy with the strong Turner influence around the club. I no most of the Edi boys and i can categorically say that Hynesy is very much liked and respected.

If he was such a good Coach players would stay even when the money dried up as the City boys have done this year....
there is a differance between a good bloke and a good coach....
I dont no the bloke so i cant really comment but the vibe i am getting he is a good bloke that cant coach....:rolleyes:

I think its great to see the league pro active so dont bag them for doing that wel done SFL:thumbsu:

MEDIA RELEASE

The Cheltenham Football Club is deeply saddened by the loss of a club legend, Jack Barker.

Jack played over 400 matches in the red, yellow and black, winning two senior best and fairest awards and later on captained the 2nd XIII to what still is the club’s last reserve grade flag in 1958.

In 2008, Jack was honored by both the Cheltenham Football Club and Cheltenham Cricket Club, where he played over 1000 cumulative matches by having the Weatherall Rd ground that he graced so often, named in his honor.

“It is a sad day not only for the Cheltenham Football Club, but also the wider sporting community in Cheltenham” said President Rob Everett.

“Jack was and always will be a revered figure with the walls of the Cheltenham Football Club and his contribution has left an indelible mark on our football club and the people closest to him.”

“Our thoughts are with Evelyn and family at this difficult time.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back