Phantom Draft Snoops Annual Mock Draft..

Remove this Banner Ad

..............Heap of talls are 50:50 for me like; savage, Solly, menagola, hamp, armfield, sinclair, delaney, gordon, fitzgerald, barden could all easily miss. i dont know if you remember Josh Donaldson - he went as a rookie I think. He was better in his draft year than a heap of these kids have been............

On the money with Donaldson Snoop. Also the 2009 WA team he came from smashed everything in its wake and a lot of the team were drafted, not to mention all australians.

Great read snoop

Would be rapt if port got those fella's especially Pitt, wouldnt mind if we got oshea i rate him fairly highly, can you see port picking him at all?

In my regard the best Mock Draft this year well done

His test results should be awesome compared with teenage draftees. He's already spent 4 years in an AFL environment, and his endurance was always a relative strength.

His pace surprises me, though it is not new. A couple of years ago he was apparently the quickest player on the Swans' list (over what distance, I am not sure - probably 100m rather than 30m). But having watched him play with the Swans reserves for 4 years, he doesn't exhibit that pace in the way he plays.

His biggest issue, though, is whether he's learned to kick or handpass the ball to a team mate over the past 12 months in the WAFL.

Ryan Brabazon Have a look at his highlights on afl.com and you may want to rethink your comments. Averaged 26-28 possies in top 5 of WAFL Not a bad effort

Always a brilliant read - I'd disagree with us taking an inside mid with so many already on the list, but the player write-ups are fantastic :thumbsu:

seeing some of the guys close to the draft Tuesday night so will get some more mail then but when i sit back and drain a few cans on Thursday night the question of who WCE and Freo hit for tall fwds is one of the intriguing questions for me. Did Houghton meet expectations this year. Sounds as if he was ok.

He was ok, but not spectacular. Started well but tapered off before getting injured. From all accounts he has come back to training in good nick.

I'd say most FFC fans are more hopeful than expectant that he's going to hold down a KPF spot for us long term.

IF only you knew!!

I am more than happy to put my locks up against yours..oh wait..you don't have any.

You will probably come back with gaff top ten!

You want a lock? Every team is going to select at least 2 players. Outside of that EVERYTHING is speculation. To claim someone is wrong because of who they chose as a selection in the 40s is a bit rich.

I do however, after further reading of your original post, note that you said they were predictions and not locks. My apologies for that.

Great read snoop

Would be rapt if port got those fella's especially Pitt, wouldnt mind if we got oshea i rate him fairly highly, can you see port picking him at all?

In my regard the best Mock Draft this year well done

yeah I could see them picking any of those tall HB running types. In saying that you have a few that are developing and I think the issue for your blokes is midfield class and some more fwd options. Ebert / Motlop and Westhoff are good but inconsistent for me.

Hey Snoop,

What have you heard if anything about Michael Hibberd? He's been very impressive at Frankston with a very inexperienced side. In his first year he reminded me of Glen Archer but with pace to burn. This year he showed a tremendous amount of leadership, trimmed down and moved into the midfield. He would complement Harry, Heater and Maxy and add some bite and aggression to our midfield.

His journey is very similar to that of Nick Maxwell and honestly I could see him captaining a club too.

Id be stoked if we picked him up

Snoop what is your opinion on Conca going at 6 before the likes of Heppell and Caddy?

Conca is a bit like Beams in that he is probably a bit more stock standard than your other mids but he is an A grader. His WAFL form has been outstanding post champs so the stock has risen. Personally I would have Caddy, Polec, Heppell, Gaff in front of him as midfielders but I can see the argument why he slots in straight after and ahead of blokes like Smith, Pitt, Lamb etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey snoop, bit of talk (or should i say lack thereof) about Essendon's new recruits.

Was wondering if you could shed some light on our three later picks (everybody seems to already know everything about Heppel's game already so no need for anything on him).

Would you be able to post a little summary of:

Pick 31: Ariel Steingberg
Pick 48: Alex Browne
Pick 64: Luke Davis
Pick 80: Michael Ross

Would love to know your thoughts on these guys.

What impact they may have in the next year or two?
Same old, speed, agility, kicking, footballing ability?
Inside/Outside ability?

Alot of conjecture about Steinberg as a forward that even though he stands at 191cm, he is being talked about as a genuine midfield option?

Also, did a bit of research on who is left in the rookie draft (you probably saw in the Collingwood 'Rookie Draft' thread?), was wondering who you think will be a fairly good pick up and which players clubs may take a punt on?

One last thing, rumor has it that 2009/2010 All Australian Blayne Wilson has battled OP for the past 18 months or so which may have affected his pace which has been his biggest knock I hear, do you think clubs will take a punt on the kid in hope of helping him recover from this or will they feel it is too much of a risk?

Thanks bud, always enjoy talking about the draft with you blokes, might even try and get along to the TAC matches next year instead of the VFL games (was a big, big Bendigo watcher last year, saw plenty of other VFL games also - I just love footy)

Hey snoop, bit of talk (or should i say lack thereof) about Essendon's new recruits.

Was wondering if you could shed some light on our three later picks (everybody seems to already know everything about Heppel's game already so no need for anything on him).

Would you be able to post a little summary of:

Pick 31: Ariel Steingberg
Pick 48: Alex Browne
Pick 64: Luke Davis
Pick 80: Michael Ross

Would love to know your thoughts on these guys.

What impact they may have in the next year or two?
Same old, speed, agility, kicking, footballing ability?
Inside/Outside ability?

Alot of conjecture about Steinberg as a forward that even though he stands at 191cm, he is being talked about as a genuine midfield option?

Also, did a bit of research on who is left in the rookie draft (you probably saw in the Collingwood 'Rookie Draft' thread?), was wondering who you think will be a fairly good pick up and which players clubs may take a punt on?

One last thing, rumor has it that 2009/2010 All Australian Blayne Wilson has battled OP for the past 18 months or so which may have affected his pace which has been his biggest knock I hear, do you think clubs will take a punt on the kid in hope of helping him recover from this or will they feel it is too much of a risk?

Thanks bud, always enjoy talking about the draft with you blokes, might even try and get along to the TAC matches next year instead of the VFL games (was a big, big Bendigo watcher last year, saw plenty of other VFL games also - I just love footy)

Steinberg hasnt played a heap of AFL as you would probably know. Played at Bendigo this year and played mainly as a FF type. At AFL level he will be a third tall unless he grows a cm or two. Game is more of a lead up style which suits him as he has good pace / endurance and he will work opponents over. Also has good hands and so 1:1 he is really good but at the next level he will struggle to hold down FF much the same way as Anthony couldnt. Kicking is good and tested / interviewed really well at DC. Has good agility so HF for me. Hird might have seen a bit of himself I reckon. Probably has the motor to play midfield but not sure about the explosiveness. Either way dont expect him to play soon.

Browne was one who didnt get a lot of chat on BF but deserved a lot more. Kid has a lot going for him and some of us Pie supporters who see a bit of junior footy were pretty impressed. Doesnt look like he has a lot of 'tricks' but he is just your rock solid footballer who does everything well....and is tough and aggressive. He has a bit of the Max Rooke's about him. From all reports a lovely kid to boot and heard that Hird was really impressed with him.

Ross - sensational kid who was good for Gippy this year. He was on my rookie list. Did some super jobs. Likes to have the ball in front of him and attack. Clean hands and is a good kick on either side. Has pace as well. Havent got the testing with me but expect him to run off a wing or HB or maybe even BP to start. Have even seen him do some run with roles. I think he sat on Crocker when you blokes played them in the finals and Crocker cut you up. I wasnt watching the match up but Ross was with him the couple of times I looked so presumed it was him - anyway shut him out.

Davis - he is a taller utility type who I saw a couple of times at Champs. Personally i was surprised he was drafted but again I hadnt seen any local footy so bear that in mind. Didnt get a heap of it in the games I saw him but used it pretty well. Plays HB and could become that H.Shaw / Hodge type albeit taller who runs off HB as he has decent speed I think. Again everything looked good but he just didnt get enough of it for me.

My personal fav's for the rookie are Hibberd (amazed he didnt go - your thoughts), Chalwell (one of the best talls I have seen for a while - very flexible), Wilson & Sewell (good footballers are good footballers regardless of testing), Jack Frost (key position player and could be groomed for a range of rolls), Tim Milera and Matt Rankine (Huge x factor with both).

Hope that helps.

My thoughts on Hibberd? A very attacking half back flanker who has made some very beneficial sacrifices in his social life to try and make the next step up to league level.

When (not if) someone pulls the trigger on him in the PSD/Rookie drafts, you could almost count him in to start round 1, 2011. A real workman like player who has improved his kicking (was really loopy, a lot more penetration on it now) and has allowed himself to move from that free wheeling half back flank/back pocket type into a midfield dynamo where he easily took out the Dolphins B&F this year.

Some whispers going on that Essendon may actually pull shot gun and pick him up in the PSD at pick 4, only whispers though mate.

Also, are you going to do a phantom rookie draft like last year?

Posted this in the Essendon PSD/Rookie Draft thread about some potential players for Essendon. care to shed some light on some of these kids also?

Have been thinking, the theme to our recruiting this year has been size and skill.

This may rule out Brad Harvey as athletically gifted as he may be.

Of the list I put up, the players I would consider for our three rookie selections (we have already confirmed NSW Scholarship holder James Webster to the rookie list leaving us with 3 picks) would be:

Matthew Outridge, good strong bodied in and under midfielder type who has already played against men. Did reasonably well for Swan Districts at Colts level where he averaged a super 23.6 disposals per game and went up to league level and did some nice things, averaging 11.75 possessions per game in the powerhouse Swan Districts side.

Another player I think could be a handy pick up is young Eastern Range's no.1, Aaron Mullet. Mullett represented Vic Metro at this years under 18's championships where he averaged 11 disposals and 3 marks across the three games he played. His pace and his left foot are the features of his game.

If we wanted a pure in and under type then we could go no further than the player both I and CharlieBrow16 mentioned in Adam Marcon. As mentioned, he is a tough in and under type who likens himself to Joel Selwood. If he was to be picked up (which I actually think is a distinct possibility) then he will prove to be a very handy recruit.

One player who I was actually impressed with when he came up to VFL level was young Leigh Masters. A 186cm half back - wingman type, does not fill the void we need in the midfield but he certainly impressed me in his few senior games against men with the Bendigo Bombers. He uses it well and is a good decision maker, he is a very good size for today's game and I could see develop into another midfield rotation given some time.

I may get knocked a bit for this but we could potentially go for a tall on the rookie list, still some very handy types available, given some time and these guys could be decent players.

Jimmi Savage is potentially the biggest boom or bust rookie pick out of the tall forwards. His atheltic ability belies his size and moves across the turf ala a midfield option. A wonderfully gifted player who would be a perfect second ruckmen with his leap and running power. Would love to see this guy at Essendon. Still very raw but sooo much upside.

Plenty has been written about this guy and there must be more knocks on him than the general public can see but Darcy Barden could fit the bill of our traditional full forward. Came second in the TAC Cup goal kicking and had a very good championships, he was certainly one player a lot of people were talking up a little bit.

One last player that is very, very athletically gifted is WA tall, Tyler Chalwell. A versatile player who likens himself to Brendon Goddard, in such his ability to play any position. Has played predominantly in defence for East Fremantle but can go forward and kick a goal underlined by his couple of games where he kicked 2. Had no problems moving up to senior level, playing reserves football, Chalwell averaged 15 possessions a game and 4 marks, whilst he also had a handy 12.3 hitouts playing as a mobile ruckmen. He makes good decisions and uses it pretty well and reads the game well also. A good all round package that could develop into a real gem.

Leading into the ruckmen, one player who was brought to my attention just recently is young Josh Marchback. A good rap ruckmen, Marchback is also very good around the ground, takes a very food contested mark and boy he seems very cool, calm and collected under pressure. You can see that little bit of Hamish McIntosh about him, who he likens himself to about his game, he is also very handy going forward having kicked 4 goals in the championships.

I am still huge wraps for Leif Cope. Potentially one of the best ruckmen in this years draft pool. Not because of his huge 204cm, 101kg frame, but the fact he has played the game for a short space of time and has come on in leaps and bounds in this time.

And one last area that we are trying to cover is our small forward situation. Jamie Elliot I am a huge fan of, courageous little tackling machine, he is hard at the player and contest and is a little igniter. Having watched him in the 'Young Guns Game' I loved the way he goes about his footy. Really impressive for a young man that stands a mere 176cm tall.

One player who many had going in the main draft is Ozgur Uysal. A small forward who is able to push up into the midfield, he has a good spring in his step and is a one touch player, he has good neat skills and could be a handy player in a couple of years due to his light frame.

We could follow the trend with our Essendon supporting top two picks and recruit another Bombers supporter in Luke Dahlhaus. A quick utility type who averaged over a goal a game in his two seasons with the Geelong Falcons, a lot of talk came in late for theis pint sized rover, but he looks a very lively little player who never stops moving around the contest.

One last small forward who had a bit of talk linking him to Collingwood is Matthew Rankine. A quick flashy small forward, Rankine had a good year in S.A and was selected for the S.A under 18's where he averaged 13 possessions and one goal a game. A neat and tidy player, he has pace to burn and could be a real weapon in any forward line.

Hopefully we see a good mixture of players selected in the rookie draft..

PS: Still havent given up hope that Michael Stockdale will be picked up, maybe not by us, but will be playing AFL next year :D

Also, kid I mentioned, Josh Marchback, going to be a star without a doubt.

My thoughts on Hibberd? A very attacking half back flanker who has made some very beneficial sacrifices in his social life to try and make the next step up to league level.

When (not if) someone pulls the trigger on him in the PSD/Rookie drafts, you could almost count him in to start round 1, 2011. A real workman like player who has improved his kicking (was really loopy, a lot more penetration on it now) and has allowed himself to move from that free wheeling half back flank/back pocket type into a midfield dynamo where he easily took out the Dolphins B&F this year.

Some whispers going on that Essendon may actually pull shot gun and pick him up in the PSD at pick 4, only whispers though mate.

Also, are you going to do a phantom rookie draft like last year?

Posted this in the Essendon PSD/Rookie Draft thread about some potential players for Essendon. care to shed some light on some of these kids also?

Also, kid I mentioned, Josh Marchback, going to be a star without a doubt.

agree with you on Hibberd. Quite disappointed Seedsman to Hibberd. Sometimes I think these blokes like pulling left fielders. For as brilliant as Hine has been he has tried to pull some blokes from miles out like Carter, Thoolen, Bennell etc and Seedsman appears the same. Good luck to the kid but surely Hibberd was a better bet. Maybe there were other things at play.

Of those you mentioned above;

Uysal is a talent and I know one club had him in their top 50 so i wouldnt be surprised to see him nabbed by them in the Rookie.

Mullett was the first reserve for me in the Rookie. Could play a variety of roles and I see him as a shorter Ryan Lester. Be very surprised if not selected.

Marcon i saw play a couple of early games and i pencilled him onto my list early in the year but he just got over run by guys with more 'tricks'. Suspect he may land in the VFL before his shot at AFL. Talented though.

Savage I am probably responsible for putting on the BF radar. Shows a huge development potential and has a couple of real good AFL attributes. Be surprised if he doesnt get selected. Needs to eat .......a lot though and maybe an issue.

Elliott like Marcon is going to battle height and for me guys like Milera are better

Barden - his testing isnt as bad as you think. Comparable to Lynch for 20m sprint which is the only thing holding him back. Fair beep test.

Chalwell - if you have read any of my stuff you know how big a wrap I am for him. Talented and frankly reminds of a young John Brown. Will not be happy if we dont take him. Half expecting we would as spoken to him a few times.

Rankine - huge talent. Looks at players and stands them up in and out of contest. Has Rioli qualities.

Dahlaus - i didnt rate him that high to be honest. 50:50 for a rookie but credit to the kid like Milera worked his bum off in 2nd half of the year. Again expect him to go the VFL and ply his trade before getting a shot.

Cope - was the best young Ruck not taken.

Marchback - agree with you - seen him play some v nice footy.

Couple of blokes you should have on this list are Frost, Grenfell, Menagola, Luff. All very good KP players who should have been selected.

Add Nathan Phillips to your of mature agers list. Collingwood were into him and we may take him in the Rookie but not sure. Shadbolt and Sweet are two others out of the WAFL i think could be looked at. Dont forget Stephen Clifton. I think my GWS friends could be looking at he, Sewell, Hibberd, Curnow etc.

Selection # 18 (CARLTON)
Matthew Watson – Calder / 193cm / 91kg

Profile : Terrific player who isn’t dissimilar to Hurley but probably doesn’t have the pace and acceleration Hurley does. Plays as a KPB and reads the game really well. Has a weapon in that left boot and setting play up from the back half. Was waiting to see his results because I thought he might slide as his pace and closing speed sometimes don’t look great but his results were better than expected.
Why Carlton: These blokes definitely need a key back and the beauty of Watson is that he can potentially go in sooner than later. Real skill is reading the play and setting the counter attack up. Hawks will be hoping he falls I suspect!
Similar to: Taller Shane Morwood for those that remember him.....bit of class, effortless and nice kick but just not quick.
Draft Range: 15 - 40
Roughie: Wonder if they would take Darling if still here if he was available. Tape is another they would look at. Smith would be tempting bc he would add something immediately.

Selection # 34 (CARLTON)
Patrick McCarthy – Glenelg / 194cm / 84kg

Profile : Was in the mix to go north as a Suns player but didn’t make the cut i don’t think (he may have knocked them back – cant remember). Played more HB at the champs where he was AA but will develop into a terrific CHB for mine. Outstanding athlete who moves really smoothly and can run off his man at will to pick a possession and hurt offensively. Also has a good leap on him and is exactly the sort of a player who in a few years could go with a Riewoldt or a Franklin who so many clubs struggle to get a match up for. Interesting to note he wasnt in Shifters top 30 which is usually a reliable guide but going off my discussions up to a week or two ago he was pretty highly rated.
Why Blues: He is to good to fall any further.
Similar to: James Frawley / Jarrad Waite
Draft Range: 10 – 20
Roughie: Seb Tape / Luke Mitchell / Anton Hamp

Well done sir :thumbsu:

Savage I am probably responsible for putting on the BF radar. Shows a huge development potential and has a couple of real good AFL attributes. Be surprised if he doesnt get selected. Needs to eat .......a lot though and maybe an issue.

I think we did some impressive work in regards to Savage. Went from skinny kid who very few knew about to the freakish talent that a lot of people want in just a few weeks....

When he does bulk up a bit (or a lot) he could be anything. It's worth noting that the YouTube videos that were posted on here weren't highlights from various games but a recap of all his touches in single games. Which is pretty impressive. I still have faith, and although I took him in the BF Phantom Draft, realistically he is the perfect player for a rookie list.

agree with you on Hibberd. Quite disappointed Seedsman to Hibberd. Sometimes I think these blokes like pulling left fielders. For as brilliant as Hine has been he has tried to pull some blokes from miles out like Carter, Thoolen, Bennell etc and Seedsman appears the same. Good luck to the kid but surely Hibberd was a better bet. Maybe there were other things at play.

Actually posted something about Hibberd on your rookie draft thread on the Pies board, somebody noted that he would be a perfect replacement for a couple of years down the track, but right now it is not what you guys are really in need of.

As for Seedsman, watch him in the pleasurable company of Wall - E, and he was certainly someone that made everybody sit up and go, "wow". Took some very nice, clean marks, is VERY raw though from I saw and the limited vision i have seen of him, but he is as you put it, a project player and a position that you guys may be in need of in 2 - 3 years time when a player like Seedsman comes into his element.

Replies in bold

Of those you mentioned above;

Uysal is a talent and I know one club had him in their top 50 so i wouldnt be surprised to see him nabbed by them in the Rookie.

Who is interested in Uysal?

Mullett was the first reserve for me in the Rookie. Could play a variety of roles and I see him as a shorter Ryan Lester. Be very surprised if not selected.

I am a big wrap for Mullet, think he could play sooner rather than later also.

Marcon i saw play a couple of early games and i pencilled him onto my list early in the year but he just got over run by guys with more 'tricks'. Suspect he may land in the VFL before his shot at AFL. Talented though.

Is he to one dimensional is he? that is what you are effectively saying? Still, hard at it in and under type who could benefit from being in a professional enviroment. What are his skills like outside? if you have seen them?

I credit you for bringing him to our attention. Really has been a pleasure seeing peoples reactions to the what, 15 touches they have seen in his video. Still, a classic project player that someone like Essendon should pull shot gun for and see him develop.

Elliott like Marcon is going to battle height and for me guys like Milera are better

I watched Elliot in the 'young guns game' and was a huge fan. Did a lot of team things when he was not in possession and was a real presence in the front half. Made the most of his opportunities by kicking 4.1 and probably set up another couple if I can recall correctly.

Barden - his testing isnt as bad as you think. Comparable to Lynch for 20m sprint which is the only thing holding him back. Fair beep test.

One player who is most likely looking Sydney bound in my opinion. A better player than what people are beating him up about?

Chalwell - if you have read any of my stuff you know how big a wrap I am for him. Talented and frankly reminds of a young John Brown. Will not be happy if we dont take him. Half expecting we would as spoken to him a few times.

I'm with you on Tyler, do you think he could play effectively as a tall wingman? likens himself to Brendon Goddard, so perhaps an onballer or we pushing our luck there?

Rankine - huge talent. Looks at players and stands them up in and out of contest. Has Rioli qualities.

Dahlaus - i didnt rate him that high to be honest. 50:50 for a rookie but credit to the kid like Milera worked his bum off in 2nd half of the year. Again expect him to go the VFL and ply his trade before getting a shot.

These are the ones I am skeptical about, are not pure out and out small forwards, nor are they big enough to be AFL midfielders full time (hope they prove me wrong). Think Rankine has a bit more to offer than Dahl, but both could turn out to be something special?

Cope - was the best young Ruck not taken.

Massive fan of Cope until Marchback was brought to my attention only recently (stuffed if I know where I have been). Only been playing a short time, but the development and potential left in him is enourmous I would say, certainly someone that a lot of clubs would be licking there lips over.

Marchback - agree with you - seen him play some v nice footy.

I will be happy to go on record as saying, Marchback will be the best ruckmen to be picked up in this draft. MASSIVE upside, and the game at VISY park I saw he was huge. Huge, huge fan of his now.

Couple of blokes you should have on this list are Frost, Grenfell, Menagola, Luff. All very good KP players who should have been selected.

Thought you might like to read this about young Sam Menegola

States in the article that he is only a mere 188cm, not the 193-194cm that people on BigFooty seem to have in there head. This is probably the reason he was not picked in the national draft? As for Grenfel, not sure about him, just wasnt get a good feeling, like a bit of manchild about him, and as for the other two (Luff, Frost) we have more than enough key defenders at the moment, so won't need any more for the time being.

Add Nathan Phillips to your of mature agers list. Collingwood were into him and we may take him in the Rookie but not sure. Shadbolt and Sweet are two others out of the WAFL i think could be looked at. Dont forget Stephen Clifton. I think my GWS friends could be looking at he, Sewell, Hibberd, Curnow etc.

Really like Shadbolt, actually think that he or Hibberd will be the Barlow's of this draft.

What position does Phillips play? forward obviously by his goal kicking feats.

Have been thinking about who the Giants are going to pick up with the first 8 rookie selections. Who would you think?

For mine:

1. Johnathan Giles
2. Myles Sewel
3. Jay Neagle
4. Darcy Barden
5. Leif Cope
6. Stephen Clifton
7. Gary Moss
8. Aaron Mullet

What do you think?

Who else is on your radar? Also, one last player. Matthew Outridge from Swan Districts, watch out for him bud. Really like the way he goes about his footy.

Very good mates with Josh Marchbank so I thought I'd share a few things for you guys. He was juggling football and basketball for most of his teen years up until a couple of years back. He was generally shocked when he got the go with the Knights in 2009, but has a huge work ethic and it shows by how much he has improved over the past 18 months. Still needs to add some more muscle mass, but his come a long way from the Christian Bock level beanpole of 2008.

Is a gifted runner for someone his height always winning the schools cross country runs, and possesses a huge wingspan. Genuinely one of the nicest blokes going around and one thing that's for sure is if a club gives him a go they wont die wondering what may have been.

Have been thinking about who the Giants are going to pick up with the first 8 rookie selections. Who would you think?

For mine:

1. Johnathan Giles
2. Myles Sewel
3. Jay Neagle
4. Darcy Barden
5. Leif Cope
6. Stephen Clifton
7. Gary Moss
8. Aaron Mullet

What do you think?

Who else is on your radar? Also, one last player. Matthew Outridge from Swan Districts, watch out for him bud. Really like the way he goes about his footy.

I wouldn't think sewell would be on the giants radar...simply because he is making a late run at a afl career and doubt he would except playing more VFL over making a pre-season or rookie list for a afl team

Remove this Banner Ad

Phantom Draft Snoops Annual Mock Draft..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back