Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

you only say that after we lose... I guess a team can really get the upper hand when they king hit players off the ball and the umpire sends them off for getting blood all over the place...

If it was as bad as you suggest, surely there would have been a few reports. I'm not having a crack at Mordi, its just that they are still off the pace to do any damage if they happen to sneak into the finals.

dingley would be around the 120k mark
We were about 110 last year as stated in our AGM. That figure included coaches. Club was expecting a slight rise this year but will probably come in under given Gaertner hasn't played and the other recruits have all missed games in the first half of the year.

If it was as bad as you suggest, surely there would have been a few reports. I'm not having a crack at Mordi, its just that they are still off the pace to do any damage if they happen to sneak into the finals.

There was a yellow card but they gave him the option of taking a one week ban on the spot. But to add insult to injury they let EB replace him while he was in the sin bin (even though yellow card??). And the only reason they even carded him was because our pres approached the umpire official multiple times and pushed him to ask the goal umpire what happened.

There was a yellow card but they gave him the option of taking a one week ban on the spot. But to add insult to injury they let EB replace him while he was in the sin bin (even though yellow card??). And the only reason they even carded him was because our pres approached the umpire official multiple times and pushed him to ask the goal umpire what happened.

Fabio ''my man '' if this is all true, and not a one sided opinion, then surely your club would be on the front foot with their complaints. We need clubs to highlight incidents such as these so the powers to be can act. Is there any investigation or has it been forgotten about ??? I will say, that I watched the EB V Dingley night game in the round 1 and thought to myself that EB had a few snipers that night and so did Dingley, this caused quite a few unsavoury incidents and wasn't a good show piece for Southern Footy, especially when they try to promote families attending games. I think the league need to send some reps to some of the games to get a clearer view on things, maybe then, it may help to clean up the comp.

Looks like East Brighton have a couple well known Senior players back from injury named in the Reserves v Chelt. Maybe the Chelt boys can let us no how they went Monday? L.Bowman probably the best backman in the comp should carve it up !

upload_2015-6-13_7-7-25.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for the "split round"

Chelsea Heights - 4 points
St.Kilda City - 15 points
Dingley - 45 points
East Malvern - 30 points
East Brighton - 24 points

Big game tomorrow at Dingley. Mordy got us last time and we are looking forward to returning the favour!
Been very quiet on here lately, appears as though everyone has accepted the Dingo Domination!!

What he must have meant by dingo domination was the Girls Gone Wild ladies day in their little cage. Now THEY were dominating.

Nothing awkward at all. Mordy beat us by 1 point. Lost 2 games for the season by a total of 4 points. It is good to see Mordy rise above the rest to be a real threat to the Dingoes.
Top in the 1's, 2's and U'19's, fairly dominant from where I sit. And you mention the Ladies, 200 at our Ladies Day, not a bad effort!
Happy days at The Den!

Nothing awkward at all. Mordy beat us by 1 point. Lost 2 games for the season by a total of 4 points. It is good to see Mordy rise above the rest to be a real threat to the Dingoes.
Top in the 1's, 2's and U'19's, fairly dominant from where I sit. And you mention the Ladies, 200 at our Ladies Day, not a bad effort!
Happy days at The Den!
Going to be able to fit everyone in the points and salary cap next year?

Happy days at The Den!

Mahalo just remember premierships aren't won by finishing top after the home and away season.

Last year I thought would have given you reason to not run your mouth at this point of the year.

They are a big chance this year and should win it providing they don't crumble in the finals like last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FL Div One 2015

Back