Steven King out to prove Cats wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Steven King does well at St Kilda... he was a great servant to the cats and an important part of an awesome premiership year...i doubt many at the Geelong Footy Club hold any bad feeling towards Steven king...

i doubt many people would booo him and i hope it doesnt happen

Like i said to kick off the thread - King was a fantastic servant to the club. I wish him all the best at the Saints - it wouldn't have been his first choice to be traded - however - I hope he doesn't do quite so well tomorrow :)

Don't boo him people - he doesn't deserve the ire of the Cat fans.

As was I.

Nowhere in the article does he say anything bad about Geelong. In fact he goes out of his way to praise us as being the benchmark of the comp.

King was a tremendous servant of the Cats, and one of whom I will have fond memories. Blake is now more valuable to us than King, King moves on, life goes on. I wish Kingy well at the Saints (although not this week:D). I don't think people should forget how he butchered his body for the club by playing with injuries when we had no alternate ruckman. And then got bagged for his sub-par form whilst doing so.

Go forth and conquer Kingy, but just don't add to your premiership tally at the Cats' expense;).

i hope kingy kills blake, and our mids read him like they did

As was I.

Nowhere in the article does he say anything bad about Geelong. In fact he goes out of his way to praise us as being the benchmark of the comp.

King was a tremendous servant of the Cats, and one of whom I will have fond memories. Blake is now more valuable to us than King, King moves on, life goes on. I wish Kingy well at the Saints (although not this week:D). I don't think people should forget how he butchered his body for the club by playing with injuries when we had no alternate ruckman. And then got bagged for his sub-par form whilst doing so.

Go forth and conquer Kingy, but just don't add to your premiership tally at the Cats' expense;).

Seriously mate, this Blake inferiority complex you have is bordering on ____ing pathetic.

You seriously want an opposition player to dominate one of ours? :thumbsdown:

Go and barrack for Richmond mate, they'll welcome a whining, negative supporter that eats one of their own.

Seriously mate, this Blake inferiority complex you have is bordering on ____ing pathetic.

You seriously want an opposition player to dominate one of ours? :thumbsdown:

Go and barrack for Richmond mate, they'll welcome a whining, negative supporter that eats one of their own.

Couldn't agree more. :thumbsu:

As was I.

I would just like to point out that the bolded line above was not part of my original post, but was added by forrrrest gump when he quoted my post.

The way this post reads it makes it look like I am a Blake basher who wants Kingy to dominate him this weekend. This could not be further from the truth.

Please direct all scorn at forrrest gump, not at me.

Thanking you all in advance,

Sir Kenneth

Don't worry mate. It is easy to see that he ****ed up the quote and that it was not you that made that statement.

forrrest is a flog of the highest order. I highly doubt he is a Cats supporter.

As was I.

well said mate!

i personally would never want to see the team lose a match, ever, period, and i'm sure we all feel the same.

that said though, i can't wait to see kingy stomp the size 16s into blakes mush all day today, and every time they line up against each other.

anyone who calls me disloyal or whatever can kiss my proverbial :cool:

this board is so full of whingers about particular players, it's impossible to stay interested, as most talk of footy gets turned into constant hate rants - flavour of the month right now being byrnes and tenace; a year and a half ago when i first quit the board it was bomber and ling.:confused:

maybe it sounds hypocritical that i'm ranting now myself, but it's very contained, and in the context of the crap above about king, anyone who doesn't like it...well i've already told you what i feel you can do...

GO STEVEN KING, WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THE WUSS! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well said mate!

i personally would never want to see the team lose a match, ever, period, and i'm sure we all feel the same.

that said though, i can't wait to see kingy stomp the size 16s into blakes mush all day today, and every time they line up against each other.

anyone who calls me disloyal or whatever can kiss my proverbial :cool:

this board is so full of whingers about particular players, it's impossible to stay interested, as most talk of footy gets turned into constant hate rants - flavour of the month right now being byrnes and tenace; a year and a half ago when i first quit the board it was bomber and ling.:confused:

maybe it sounds hypocritical that i'm ranting now myself, but it's very contained, and in the context of the crap above about king, anyone who doesn't like it...well i've already told you what i feel you can do...

GO STEVEN KING, WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THE WUSS! :thumbsu:

People like you make me so proud to be a Geelong Supporter...:rolleyes:

just expressing my opinion boys. don't like, it well i really don't care. and i'm not going to engage in an endless droning ___ for tat argument over this - that's precisely the mindless crap that i detest about this board, and detracts from the genuine discussion o footy.

i'm not one of the legions of haters who constantly whinge about players - blake and king are a special case, and i've said my piece.

GO KING!!

just expressing my opinion boys. don't like, it well i really don't care. and i'm not going to engage in an endless droning ___ for tat argument over this - that's precisely the mindless crap that i detest about this board, and detracts from the genuine discussion o footy.

i'm not one of the legions of haters who constantly whinge about players - blake and king are a special case, and i've said my piece.

GO KING!!

So you'll support an opposition player over a Geelong player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Steven King out to prove Cats wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back