Autopsy Swans beat Suns by 49 on the Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Like you said Sauna conditions tonight would of taken a lot out of the players.

I meant cut them some slack tonight

next week will be cherry ripe, jockeys go ok after a sauna 😂

10 Players ended up playing less than 80% of gametime: Hayward 79%, McLean 78%, Franklin 77%, McInerney (HIA), Blakey 76%, Rowbottom 75%, Ladhams (Subbed off) 74%, P.McCartin (Ankle Retaping) 73%, McDonald 72%, Roberts (Subbed on) 12%.

Just for FYI purposes Campbell played equal second highest amount of gametime with 89% played (same as Rampe and T.McCartin) with Florent leading the way with 91%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to say it again but I do think Campbell struggles with endurance.

Had 7 disposals in the first quarter which is great but he ended with 16. Now 16 is pretty good for him, but it would be so much better if he could start averaging 20 disposals a game.
Can’t agree here.

89% ToG suggests his tank is pretty damn good.

We leave it to Tom Mccartin to much , he needs help

Great win in really tough conditions. Very even effort across the ground but what was pleasing was the pressure brought on the Suns from the first bounce. They were shell shocked early.As everyone has said who went to the game the temperature and humidity was stifling. 4 points on the board on to next week

Really pleased to see that both Stephens and McInerney got plenty of the ball and did their job defensively too.
It makes us harder to defend against when we are less narrow on attack and both these guys and Errol hold their width.
Great to see Rampe back in the backstop/interceptor role, despite GC being fairly tall. Made it easier with our mids pressuring their entries.
Reckon that was the worst press conference I've ever seen. First year students would have asked better questions. No insight at all.

got the job done. nice to see campbell, stephens and mclean play well

thought we were too buddy centric in the 1st half

tough to judge since it felt like a training run

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans beat Suns by 49 on the Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back