Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic should be used for everything you do online. It protects you online in many ways. However, sometimes it won't work because certain websites, like SEN, only allow Australian based or state based users. In this regard I have Firefox. I use Firefox to access SEN and some Australian online shopping sites. Firefox will not track you and sell you browsing history to other companies like Google does.
Bedders lives on SEN, Rusty. Well, not lives but he listens to it a lot. So probably not the best one for him then. Anyway. Back to the football.

Gary Rohan, negative rating. I mean in a side that wins by 81 points. He still has had a stinker Grand Final. Buddy and Ollie tho;

Gary Rohan, negative rating. I mean in a side that wins by 81 points. He still has had a stinker Grand Final. Buddy and Ollie tho;
Rohan is a premiership player, unlike 19 of the Swans from today

Epic should be used for everything you do online. It protects you online in many ways. However, sometimes it won't work because certain websites, like SEN, only allow Australian based or state based users. In this regard I have Firefox. I use Firefox to access SEN and some Australian online shopping sites. Firefox will not track you and sell you browsing history to other companies like Google does.

The epic browser is security theatre.

It still phones home to Google.

The source code isn't public so you have no idea what it is or isn't doing.
Also the 'VPN' is some US proxy that they control (and are no doubt reading everything you do that passes through it).

VPN's are not cheap to run, and if they offer it for free, there is a reason.

The epic browser is security theatre.

It still phones home to Google.

The source code isn't public so you have no idea what it is or isn't doing.
Also the 'VPN' is some US proxy that they control (and are no doubt reading everything you do that passes through it).

VPN's are not cheap to run, and if they offer it for free, there is a reason.
True. Use Brave instead.

Google adds are doing my head in , so do i need to change my email ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could publish similar articles for probably 95% of our players after yesterday, with specific examples of poor passages of play on each. However, those two Hawkins goals were terrible to watch - the first was bad, the second so soon afterwards was unforgivable.
Hawkins is one of of few key forwards who rucks that well he can score like that. Hickey would have known it was coming but he was beaten. Not once but twice in a quarter. Game over at quarter time.

Hawkins is one of of few key forwards who rucks that well he can score like that. Hickey would have known it was coming but he was beaten. Not once but twice in a quarter. Game over at quarter time.
Have look at the swans players loose near him , could've got help either side

This.
They would have trained for that scenario & there was ample time for anyone to tackle him.
There is a guy on twitter that ticky put up vision last week where he slows the play down and he's done it again with this.
Also how many throw ins seemed to fall short and Hickey got caught out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back