Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Mongrel Punt article:

"If, and it is a huge ‘if’ at Round 17, the Swans do win the flag I am tipping Braeden Campbell and Angus Sheldrick (currently injured) to be the surprise packets of September".

Never before have I wanted to warmly embrace a single sentence.

Just a visitor sorry, do the sydney supporters rate Cox as a coach? all good things coming out. Clearly you have a way better list than us, so that always looks better

Just a visitor sorry, do the sydney supporters rate Cox as a coach? all good things coming out. Clearly you have a way better list than us, so that always looks better

We always thought he would be the successor to Longmire as his deal expires in 1 year and he has been here a longgg time.

Its looking likely if Cox applies for the WC position this is not the case? who knows.

Will Hayward on sportsday

Those guys were really good interviewers. Felt like they were more interested in the person than the athlete, which usually makes for a better interview.
I think the best interviews we've had this year for Swan players & staff have been from podcasts in one form or another. None of which were from main stream media.

To be honest - I have no genuine idea.

Our clearance work has been a weakness in recent years. Grundy's arrival has improved it - but its still not fantastic. Is that a reflection on Cox? I don't quite know the answer.

One thing I do know - it'd be a tough gig sitting next to Horse when he gets angry. Cox seems to handle it with a calmness that's encouraging.

And he certainly has presence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL are having a bad night tonight. Work experience kid is on social media duties
Could be worse. I left my computer open a few weeks ago and got a text from the missus saying, "You left Bigfooty open... the shit you talk on there..." How's the cheek? She should be grateful! There are worse things a woman could find open on her man's laptop!

I’ve been invited to three pre-match briefings over the last season and a half (with another scheduled this Saturday). The first two we had J McVeigh and the most recent one Cox. Big gap, IMO, between the insights they provided and their professionalism in doing so. Only a tiny window into a coach, of course, but I’d be far more enthusiastic about having Cox as our next coach than McVeigh.

Sadly McVeigh is back on the roster for this weekend.

Could be worse. I left my computer open a few weeks ago and got a text from the missus saying, "You left Bigfooty open... the shit you talk on there..." How's the cheek? She should be grateful! There are worse things a woman could find open on her man's laptop!
She is right though.

or on a man's lap

Andrew Pridham on 3AW pre-game

Tom Harley on SEN Crunch Time pre-game

13JUL24: Swans vs Norf Match Reports New
Highest score for the season for the Swans.

Andrew Pridham on 3AW pre-game

Tom Harley on SEN Crunch Time pre-game

I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny. Don't think anyone doubts how shattered Heeney is, and I loved Heeneys video, but that doesn't make Toby any less funny imo.

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back