Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

But if you play on out of bounds it's a throw in, no?

Can't you step in and play on ?

Who knows these days but yeah I thought he can enter play, it's play on and then kick

American journo? The only voice I recognise regularly from Longmire's press conference - maybe because it's a distinctive voice/accent, but also because it tends to ask more interesting questions - is the Irish guy.

That’s Jonathan Drennan from the SMH. He was the guy a few years ago who did that story (I think for the Guardian) about a young Swans fan who was commentating the footy for his blind mate. I really like his writing. He reports on rugby union too.

Absolutely nothing on AAA, except hw bad Amartey was. No game review, nothing. Just a a question bout that in the stupid Q & A segment. I am sick of this program. Essendon every week, win or lose, same Hawks & North. Guess who the three follow?

He's on SEN now
Typical Pies Coach. Whine about umpires, when they ply 17 home games/year. Have the umpiring every week normally. Those two deliberate were something they have been doing for two seasons. They are deliberate as you can get. If you look at the player's eyes, they had no other intention. The non 50. Luck of the draw, you win some, you lose some Not all 50's are paid & I think the umpire gave McCartin the benefit of the doubt because he gave a late whistle.

Typical Pies Coach. Whine about umpires, when they ply 17 home games/year. Have the umpiring every week normally. Those two deliberate were something they have been doing for two seasons. They are deliberate as you can get. If you look at the player's eyes, they had no other intention. The non 50. Luck of the draw, you win some, you lose some Not all 50's are paid & I think the umpire gave McCartin the benefit of the doubt because he gave a late whistle.
I thought it was more because McStay played on before Tom could get back. I wouldn't have complained if it was the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think they should fine coaches for commenting on the game (different if they are abusive) Let him sulk and show his true colours.
He's suggesting bias.

Did you listen , he was okay and said it didn't cost them the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back