Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently, our win against the Bombers was closer than the scoreline suggested. I can't evenšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

The rationale for the Dogs #1 seeding is just plain weird. It sounds like fan trying to talk his team up. Or a desperate punter trying to convince themselves they've made a smart bet. I get it that they're playing good footy but suggesting they've got a sweet ride playing Port/GWS away followed by us at the SCG is the stuff of make believe.

The rationale for the Dogs #1 seeding is just plain weird. It sounds like fan trying to talk his team up. Or a desperate punter trying to convince themselves they've made a smart bet. I get it that they're playing good footy but suggesting they've got a sweet ride playing Port/GWS away followed by us at the SCG is the stuff of make believe.
Agreed. Theyā€™ve got to make the 8 first lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win is a win is a win.
I don't care how they come, I don't care if it's papering cracks, I don't care what the media says, a 3 point win has us in a better position than meekly succumbing to being 27 points down.
And I don't give a flying fart in space if it was umpire stuff ups or on the back of a couple of players standing up, we are in a better position than most other teams.
THIS!!

I know, right. So dumb. The true number 1 is the team first on the ladder. They didn't get there for nothing šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
I absolutely loved this part - "But weā€™ve also been leading this bandwagon for a few months, so weā€™re happy to ride it into the finals".
Soooooo that would be the finals that the true number one could very well miss?

I absolutely loved this part - "But weā€™ve also been leading this bandwagon for a few months, so weā€™re happy to ride it into the finals".
Soooooo that would be the finals that the true number one could very well miss?
God I hope so.

I live in Ballarat so very tempted to go and watch GWS potentially derail their season on Sunday.

People on here get outraged if Fox don't rate us as number 1, yet our own preview and match threads are full of Swans supporters saying how average we are

So dogs lose - Carlton, freo, hawthorn win - dogs donā€™t make the 8?

I think Iā€™d prefer Carlton just donā€™t make the 8 for the lols.. although Iā€™m slightly conflicted

So dogs lose - Carlton, freo, hawthorn win - dogs donā€™t make the 8?

I think Iā€™d prefer Carlton just donā€™t make the 8 for the lols.. although Iā€™m slightly conflicted

I see it as a win win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back