Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Hayward revealed as the best kick for goal in the competition with Chad Warner in 2nd (based on the difficulty of the shot)

Not surprised by Hayward. Very surprised with Warner
My guessing is because Chad never kicks 'simple' goals, most of his snags are from difficult ranges and angles, even his set shots are mostly from longer distances too.

My guessing is because Chad never kicks 'simple' goals, most of his snags are from difficult ranges and angles, even his set shots are mostly from longer distances too.

Chad doesnt give a **** 60-70 out open goal? yep he is taking the shot

Team lifting when it comes off looks bad when it falls 20m short 😅

God I hope so.

I live in Ballarat so very tempted to go and watch GWS potentially derail their season on Sunday.
Just Do It Dancing GIF by Nike

God I hope so.

I live in Ballarat so very tempted to go and watch GWS potentially derail their season on Sunday.
To watch Toby ‘throw’ it tunnel ball style to Jesse who snaps on the siren to win by 1.

How can you not go ? You should be the guy wearing a white shirt with a massive asterisk on it.

…and then:

“and in an even season, we’re more likely than ever to see a premier come from outside the top four. “

Even??? We’ve been on top of ladder all year!! Plus, look at top 4 flag history idiot.
The Melbourne media really doesn’t want anyone outside of Victoria winning the flag let alone Sydney winning it. Looks like desperation. The Hawks have been better than the Bulldogs the last 2 months.

To watch Toby ‘throw’ it tunnel ball style to Jesse who snaps on the siren to win by 1.

How can you not go ? You should be the guy wearing a white shirt with a massive red asterisk on it.
Fixed it for you 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope so.

Go and enjoy the Jones show....the kid with the lid is something special.

Obviously he isnt but i wonder if players actually read forums of this nature
Why wouldn't they? Think there's enough egos to have a look. Probably not after a bad loss though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back