Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do I still get notifications for your shit house club? **** off and suck shit
Lol your club has close to the only coach in the competition I wouldn't take over Longmire at the moment. Enjoy that for the next few years.

Everyone will say that was a classy speech from Rampe and it was, but I hated it. There should be NO ROOM for self-congratulation on our end after today.

The wild thing is the Lions will get to add their 4 best 22 players returning from ACLs and the younger Ashcroft too. The competition won’t be getting easier next year.

I hope more people will begin to agree with me when I say Horse needs to start giving a shit about clearances. He doesn't care about them as he wants to focus on the turnover game but in finals we get smashed in clearances and it makes it impossible for us to win.
Think it will take a coaching change for that to change. :disappointed:

Commiserations guys - huge respect for your club as exhibited by Dane Rampe’s classy speech - ✊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a poor way to end an exciting year.

Brisbane too good, enjoy the win to all the fans.

Another mental collapse. What was the plan? Where was the method? We couldn’t control the game whatsoever.

The faith and belief was there to finally get it done. Alas, it isn’t to be. Stick fat everyone, thanks for an enjoyable season on the board.

Monumental failing by the playing and coaching group yet again. These players may never recover after two massive grand final beltings. Sad for the faithful. It’s hard to cop another performance like that in a GF. They should’ve been playing as if their lives depended on it, their reputations certainly were.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back