Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to say none of the public comments from the club post loss have impressed me in the slightest.

Just crap about the prep was great, knew not to let brisbane chip it around , not sure what happened , glad to be in the ring

Just nonsense from the club imo

I have to say none of the public comments from the club post loss have impressed me in the slightest.

Just crap about the prep was great, knew not to let brisbane chip it around , not sure what happened , glad to be in the ring

Just nonsense from the club imo
You can teach under 10's to man up on an opponent........hang on, I might be onto something here vis a vis relative IQ's and hardness.

King i hate , but everything he's saying is spot on
Iā€™m not listening to anyone after the fact. They are all experts after itā€™s done.
We all saw what happened. No one picks apart what wrong than most of the club supporters. We paid for the privilege of watching it unfold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real reason we lost is Brandon Jack publicaly posting the gameplan a few weeks ago on a napkin on twitter.

Just take it easy TGB & donā€™t forget to get back on here for group therapy whenever you feel the need.

Thank God we have 2 flags at least.
Weā€™ll go again.
Thank you Ted. I have a group therapy session coming up in October. Seeing Nile at Max Watts. Should be good. I get emotional at times

Nah, just reality.. Most players don't ever get to a grand final, other teams will be improving as well, I doubt the swans will.

The swans will be talking about their 75k members and how 'proud' they are of their season.

Losing to last place and getting utterly belted in the biggest game of the year.

As long as the corpo/dollars keep flowing in pridham et al are very happy.

One day they'll decide to be a footy club.
There's something that resonates with me in what you have said here.

150th year, celebrating our history. As a Melbourne member we started the year with a pre-season launch, open to all members, that was at capacity before most even saw the email having been sent during the work day.

The only other open event for the year was the Family day. The club had the whole ****ing season to plan it and the best they could do was a disjointed event in the forecourt of Marvel stadium that saw most miss out on meeting at least half the players. Despite having between 10 and 15k Victorian members, they claimed they were surprised when about 2,500 turned up to the event.

We're losing the heart in our club and becoming another soulless business.

The ground size is such a pile of shit, small part of me wishes they would rip a few seats out and lengthen the extra 5 or whatever to match the mcg just so everyone stfu

I know it was said elsewhere but horse has reputedly had six losses of more than 60 points and 3 of these have been in grand finals.

either we are really bad when we play the best, OR

grand finals are a huge issue.

And since we must have played against the best away at their venue and been closer, there are some real issues in how the team gets up for these games.

Well, in the clear light of day, 48 hours on from Saturday's devastation, I can say that I'm now feeling....still effing pissed off.

What a thoroughly heartless brainless effort.

Has got to the point where I can't trust this mob in grand finals - and if I can't trust them on the last day, you begin to wonder why even start with day 1.

Have never been part of the "Sack Horse" brigade, but this has moved well beyond a terrible coincidence to point to something that is innately wrong with the club right here, right now - and Longmire's role in that deserves scrutiny.

All I know is that, as a supporter, I deserve better than I've had in my last 4 grand final attendances.

Iā€™m not listening to anyone after the fact. They are all experts after itā€™s done.
We all saw what happened. No one picks apart what wrong than most of the club supporters. We paid for the privilege of watching it unfold.
He picked the right moments .
Now one bagging Harley for being too serious
And then we get too many private planes

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back