Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt we have the same divine injury run next year so the clubs mantra 'we did some much right' will be shown up for what it is 'hope mining'. Let's get out of this essendon mode asap. This group have been out scored by 23 goals in the last 8 quarters of GFs. Selling hope is marketing spin. They let each other down - twice.

I doubt we have the same divine injury run next year so the clubs mantra 'we did some much right' will be shown up for what it is 'hope mining'. Let's get out of this essendon mode asap. This group have been out scored by 23 goals in the last 8 quarters of GFs. Selling hope is marketing spin. They let each other down - twice.
Brisbane did it

I must be the odd one out. I’ve moved on after a week. We have no control over how the game is played, coaching, list management. The only thing I can do and will continue to do is support the club like I have for the last 4 decades.

Half glass full but I’d rather not be back watching 26 game losing streaks, back to back to back spoons, or having high end draft picks head back home after their initial contract. I’ll have to accept someone loses in grand finals (wish it wasn’t us).

It will take a huge effort to get back to a grand final in 2025. If there is any club that can do it will be the Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back