Sydney v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this? Deflection hour? Your preason is effectively 2 weeks longer because you are playing the definitive worst two sides in the comp. that's a huge advantage.
So you'd take two easy games at the start of the season over playing a over a third of your season against the worst teams in the comp?

Its not really a deflection, there's a whole lot of sooking about how these two games are a massive advantage, I'm just highlighting that good draws can come in all forms.

Despite this, you've been given a dream run in the first two rounds when everyone is trying to find their feet.
A two round dream run? London to a brick this would have been declared an advantage if it had come at the end of the season too.

Umpiring is great. Letting them play, the way it should be done! Suns will be tired by 3qtr time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[quoteGCB85, post: 27649496, member: 20900"]Would be fantastic if they were letting it go wouldn't it?[/quote]
They are compared to the other game.

Yeah, not sure what else one can do. It was there, but in the wet, it's a tough one to call.
The rule shouldn't be there though. Why is the player who is going for the ball penalised? McVeigh didn't slide in with the boots, he was just finding the footy in the pack and barely touched Hunt really. I hate it.

The rule shouldn't be there though. Why is the player who is going for the ball penalised? McVeigh didn't slide in with the boots, he was just finding the footy in the pack and barely touched Hunt really. I hate it.

I agree. They really need to use discretion with the rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back