Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL trade news, rumours, whispers 2021: George Hewett, Matt Crouch free agent, Trent Dumont, Seb Ross, Luke Dunstan

Getting real tired of everything we do being leaked. We end up looking stupid when things don’t come off.

Loose lips sink ships.

(also LoL at that Fox article saying “it’s understood Adelaide included a Welcome to Country” before the Roos clash; given Fox broadcast the game, they should bloody well know if it happened or not)
I see your concern but as of last week, I've had it verified that most of what the media was talking about was utter horseshit.

I unfortunately couldn't get any real elaboration on that though.

I see your concern but as of last week, I've had it verified that most of what the media was talking about was utter horseshit.

I unfortunately couldn't get any real elaboration on that though.

Didn't Balme say that we had approached him though? Yes it was horseshit that it was done, but not horseshit that we were after him. Now, if it was horseshit, why not come out and say that what was reportEd was totally wrong and Neil Balme remains employed by the RFC? And let's not forget that the incorrect information was being propagated by ambassadors of our footy club. It's like the CM all over again, it's not the 'crime' itself, it's the shitful way the narrative was lost.

Fair enough, he needs to stop signing contracts if he wants a trade really! It can be tough to know what the right decision is when you're a young man being influenced one way by everyone you know (family, Essendon), but you kinda want to go another way.

The question AFC need to know is does he want to come back to be with his mates, or to dominate footy?
His issues are deep. Initially, he received no support from Essendon. He struggled with the grief of his brothers death. I know some of his friends and he was quite homesick a couple years ago. This was the time he requested a trade back to SA. His parents have encouraged him stick it out and give it a crack. Given COVID, this has probably exacerbated his depressive moods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst that might seem funny, they’ve had some quality recruits, just look at Alir and Fantasias performance in the last final and they are playing in another prelim.
As with every club, they've had some hits and some misses

For every Aliir and Fantasia, there's a Motlop and Jack Watts

Didn't Balme say that we had approached him though? Yes it was horseshit that it was done, but not horseshit that we were after him. Now, if it was horseshit, why not come out and say that what was reportEd was totally wrong and Neil Balme remains employed by the RFC? And let's not forget that the incorrect information was being propagated by ambassadors of our footy club. It's like the CM all over again, it's not the 'crime' itself, it's the shitful way the narrative was lost.
not Balme specifically... Just the Crows off season movements in general... I couldn't really get anything more specific other than we are finger crossed for a certain Sydney player named Jordan D... No that's too obvious... J Dawson.

Motlop is the type of player that will slot 5 in a GF and be the difference between flag or not.
Motlop is probably the most outside player in the AFL. Weak as dishwater.
But...
When the ball escapes to the outside, guess who's waiting for the easiest possession? That's right, JJ errr... Motlop.
Personifies the term, "flat track bully". Good teams don't let it escape outside. Game over bully boy...

Getting real tired of everything we do being leaked. We end up looking stupid when things don’t come off.

Loose lips sink ships.

(also LoL at that Fox article saying “it’s understood Adelaide included a Welcome to Country” before the Roos clash; given Fox broadcast the game, they should bloody well know if it happened or not)

How do you know that everything we do is being leaked.
Maybe you are only hearing 10% of what is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose lips sink ships.

Nothing that ever is a rumour for us comes true. Always the non mentioned that no one knows comes. I don't think we leak at all and media just makes up

Loose lips sink ships.

I sont think we look stupid for having a crack at the best people available, if people didn't know we had a crack at Balme and missed out the club coukd be accused of doing nothing.

Collingwood, do they look stupid for having a crack a Clarko and missing out? I woukd say no

Maybe I just look at the world differently

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back