List Mgmt. Team 2014 (out: BJ, DJ, AD, AK, JR, DT, HS, JP, CG; in: JW, Adams, PK, Armstr, 6, 10, 67, Dwyer, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on this 3 way trade...

Pies gain: Adams + Patton
Pies lose: Shaw, Harry O, Blair, pick 11

GC gain: Shaw, Harry O
GC lose: Pick 5

GWS gain: Blair, pick 5, pick 11
GWS lose: Adams + Patton

Shaw AND o'Brien to GC for just pick 5? they are getting a huge bargain

GWS get ripped off, Patton is worth pick 5 and 11 by himself and blair is worth nothing to GWS so essentially ur asking for Adams from nothing.

Collingwood and GWS would say NO to this deal, GC would probably say yes

No chance.

Shaw AND o'Brien to GC for just pick 5? they are getting a huge bargain

GWS get ripped off, Patton is worth pick 5 and 11 by himself and blair is worth nothing to GWS so essentially ur asking for Adams from nothing.

Collingwood and GWS would say NO to this deal, GC would probably say yes

No chance.

Nah, I reckon pick 5 by itself is fair compo for Patton. If the number 1 rated kid did his knee prior to the draft, he'd probably drop a few places in the draft order. Which is how I see Patton.

Nah, I reckon pick 5 by itself is fair compo for Patton. If the number 1 rated kid did his knee prior to the draft, he'd probably drop a few places in the draft order. Which is how I see Patton.

Maybe it's "fair" but do you seriously think GWS would let Patton go for pick 5?

(unless patton is desperate to get out)

Dustin Martin anyone?

Superfooty: HUGE NEWS! Dustin Martin and his management have told the Tigers they're going to "pursue offers from other clubs" Details Superfooty

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an idea:
There is a lot of talk of Shaw for Mumford. I think its reasonably fair but why would we want a ruckman when we have Grundy and Witts developing and Hudson as back-up. I can see Shaw going to Sydney, so how about:

Sydney: Shaw

GWS: Mumford and pick 10 (from pies)

Coll: Patton

We give up Pick 10 and Shaw and get Patton.

Also if Daisy goes - I would strongly consider pick 11 for Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Team 2014 (out: BJ, DJ, AD, AK, JR, DT, HS, JP, CG; in: JW, Adams, PK, Armstr, 6, 10, 67, Dwyer, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back