Team for Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

not looking forward to round one. think that most Port fans on here are right, it will be a comprehensive win for the Power IMO. with a fit list and solid pre-season, your boys should get up by 5-8 goals. as long as Essendon get through unscathed and the kids are playing games, I'm not too distraught at the thought of losing to Port again :)

For the record "Timeisrunningout"

You conviently didn't make any comment about the fact we finished 2nd in 2007. 2008 was a blip on the radar for us and will be rectified with at the very least a top 8 spot this year.

FYI it isn't only our supporters that are rating us: (FROM THE QUESTIONNAIRE ANSWERED BY ALL 16 CAPTAINS)
Which seven other clubs do you think can make this year's top eight? (16 times seven selections)
Carlton (15), Geelong Cats (15), Hawthorn (15), Western Bulldogs (14), Collingwood (12), Port Adelaide (10), St Kilda (nine), Adelaide (six), Brisbane Lions (four), Richmond (four), North Melbourne (three), Sydney Swans (three), Essendon (one), Fremantle (one), Melbourne (nil), West Coast Eagles (nil).

Interesting to see Port are rated 6th and Essendon in the bottom 4.

Hmmmmm, maybe everyone is just delusional apart from you? :)

Surely Melbourne and the Bombers should have been able to pick 8 teams :D

For the record "Timeisrunningout"

You conviently didn't make any comment about the fact we finished 2nd in 2007. 2008 was a blip on the radar for us and will be rectified with at the very least a top 8 spot this year.

FYI it isn't only our supporters that are rating us: (FROM THE QUESTIONNAIRE ANSWERED BY ALL 16 CAPTAINS)
Which seven other clubs do you think can make this year's top eight? (16 times seven selections)
Carlton (15), Geelong Cats (15), Hawthorn (15), Western Bulldogs (14), Collingwood (12), Port Adelaide (10), St Kilda (nine), Adelaide (six), Brisbane Lions (four), Richmond (four), North Melbourne (three), Sydney Swans (three), Essendon (one), Fremantle (one), Melbourne (nil), West Coast Eagles (nil).

Interesting to see Port are rated 6th and Essendon in the bottom 4.

Hmmmmm, maybe everyone is just delusional apart from you? :)

That's probably a bad sign considering how inaccurate their predictions were in last year's survey.

Good to see someone talking sense...not like TimeIsRunningOut.

How am I not talking sense? I just think the match will be a lot closer than 10 goals. Not really an outrageous prediction is it?

What is the matter with u port fans?

i dont know why u guys are all saying that a 70+ win is guaranteed and that is the minimum, seems to me that guys think u are gonna record the highest score ever and biggest win ever, dont know why last year part of the reason u bet us is because we had heaps of injuries and its rather odd to predict an even bigger thrashing when the bombers finally have fully fit men.

and i though hawthorn were arrogant....and u guys didn't even win the flag last year

Seriously though, Port will most likely win, but by 10 - 30 points. Dont be surprised if we snatch victory though.

What is the matter with u port fans?

Typical f***n victorian

We disagree with your opinion so you assume something is wrong with us

Go take a flying f***n leap sunshine

Come over & watch a footy team hand your bunch of hacks their arses

Port will win, & win bloody well

Typical f***n victorian

We disagree with your opinion so you assume something is wrong with us

Go take a flying f***n leap sunshine

Come over & watch a footy team hand your bunch of hacks their arses

Port will win, & win bloody well

I do not mean 'whats the matter with u port fans' as that u need to all be admitted into a mental facilty, what i said is usuallly by normal people interpreted as just a figure of speech that means 'i dont understand why you made that decision or why you think that'.

Anyway ur post proves the arrogance i was talking about

So you are calling me something other than normal, well sunshine, as I said, go take a flying f***n leap, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

In an attempt to educate your ignorant arse, the very best teams and players are always arrogant, it comes with the territory, probably why you're a loser, you don't appreciate arrogance.

So you are calling me something other than normal, well sunshine, as I said, go take a flying f***n leap, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

In an attempt to educate your ignorant arse, the very best teams and players are always arrogant, it comes with the territory, probably why you're a loser, you don't appreciate arrogance.

u will make a fine debater, id rather not get involved any further

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Team for Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back