The 19th man, WOOHOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah I see what stopped this attempt ?

The VFL voted no because they were worried that the side would be too strong

VFL expansion – a timeline
How the VFL became the AFL – a timeline
  • 1980- East Perth (WAFL) applies to join the VFL
  • 1981- The SANFL approves a composite club application to join the VFL who advises that applications are not being accepted at that time

Just lol

Good to see they are practicing the Mexican Wave in readiness for the cricket season :)

The PRIDE - Crows Support Group
This Sunday marks the last home game for us Crows fans of the home and away season.

Some of us here at the Pride have looked back on last year and remembered the farewell we sent the boys off with at AAMI and are hoping to replicate again ...this year.

There has been big interest from Crows fans across numerous social media forums so we thought we'd put it out there and try to create an awareness of what we are trying to achieve.

A HUGE MEXICAN WAVE SWEEPING AROUND ADELAIDE OVAL!

We will attempt to start it on the hill towards the end of the final term and we encourage everyone to join in.
Just look for the group with Rory wigs

Over to you Crows fans!

Just lol

Good to see they are practicing the Mexican Wave in readiness for the cricket season :)

This Sunday marks the last home game for us Crows fans of the home and away season.

Some of us here at the Pride have looked back on last year and remembered the farewell we sent the boys off with at AAMI and are hoping to replicate again ...this year.

There has been big interest from Crows fans across numerous social media forums so we thought we'd put it out there and try to create an awareness of what we are trying to achieve.

We will attempt to start it on the hill towards the end of the final term and we encourage everyone to join in.

Over to you Crows fans!

image.jpg

Great initiative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just lol

Over to you Crows fans!

I love how you stalk us Nelso:D

Out of the closet now son:thumbsu::rainbow:

I love how you stalk us Nelso:D

Out of the closet now son:thumbsu::rainbow:
No doubt the wave will be as successful as the chants, march to the game and 61st man concepts :rolleyes:

Just lol

Over to you Crows fans!
Nelso follows crows facebook groups! LOL

Obsession.gif :oops::oops:

Nelso follows crows facebook groups! LOL

Obsession.gif :oops::oops:
Hate to tell you but a Crows supporter at work sent it to me.

They were embarrassed that they have to put up with this shit at the footy.

But I guess you have nothing else to cheer for because your team is so bad that you have to resort to this type of crap to keep you entertained :)

Hate to tell you but a Crows supporter at work sent it to me.

They were embarrassed that they have to put up with this shit at the footy.

But I guess you have nothing else to cheer for because your team is so bad that you have to resort to this type of crap to keep you entertained :)

I believe you Nelso, no, I really do:rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

The 19th man, WOOHOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back