Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Some Essendon mates had a spare ticket so I joined them at half time. No surprise why Essendon are crap. They are just plain soft. Hawthorn are going through a difficult period but rarely do I go home thinking they haven't had a crack. Considering the build up (which I didn't see and only read about this morning) that was a disgraceful performance. My Essendon mates, who usually defend them them to the death, agreed with me when I told them I thought they were soft. They also now realize that railing against the AFL/ASADA/WADA is pointless and the club needs to move on.

Dark cloud: Neighbours ending and Toadie being unemployed

Silver lining: Essendons celebrations backfiring in spectacular style

what a Friday
Great result if the Bombres play this well

Head of coaching- Toadie
Club Doctor - Dr Karl Kennedy - also doubles as CHB based on his stint in the local footy side 20 years ago
Dietician - Harold
High performance/Sports science - Jason Donovan , Craig Mcglaughlin and Kylie Minogue

THAT was the line in the sand?

Rolled out all those Essendon legends for THAT?

Sheesh.

Hird rubbing his hands together - he'll be coach by round 1 next year. Nothing is surer.
Hey come on now, the leader of the drug cheats pulled on his own jumper a few times for the crowd, was pretty emotional.

😂

Great result if the Bombres play this well

Head of coaching- Toadie
Club Doctor - Dr Karl Kennedy - also doubles as CHB based on his stint in the local footy side 20 years ago
Dietician - Harold
High performance/Sports science - Jason Donovan , Craig Mcglaughlin and Kylie Minogue
Surely Guy Pearce gets a role in the sport science team reprising his character from the movie Momento where he couldn’t remember anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Guy Pearce gets a role in the sport scirnce team reprising his character from the movie Momento where he couldn’t remember anything.
Get this guy involved, too.

bots GIF

Rutten almost seems to be more like an observer than a coach at times. They're tough on their non Sheedy/Hird coaches those supporters

Rutten almost seems to be more like an observer than a coach at times. They're tough on their non Sheedy/Hird coaches those supporters
James hird, coach of zero finals wins, and instigator one systemic doping regime, the saviour of Essendon. I wonder what it would take to tarnish his halo in their eyes? 😂

James hird, coach of zero finals wins, and instigator one systemic doping regime, the saviour of Essendon. I wonder what it would take to tarnish his halo in their eyes? 😂

Plenty of Essendon supporters believe Hird is a victim. He paid a substantial personal price but see that as someone else’s fault.

I like the part in BJ Goddard's "movie" when the Frozen Water Guy takes them* to the finals in 2014, they* lose the "unloseable" elimination final against Norf after being 33 points up early in the third, and then turf him out to bring Hird* back after his* 12 month paid sabbatical.

Shit club is shit.

Last edited:
My son has cyclic vomiting syndrome, he can go three days vomiting every 90 seconds when he gets a bout. He has to be hospitalised and placed on a drip when it gets bad. Last time when he was asking "why me?" I showed him a photo of a little kid in a bombers jumper. He realised, there's always someone who has it worse than he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back