Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Line in the Sand match? I wonder where they got that idea from?

I expect a minimum of 3 * suspensions in order to live up to the hype

Might even tune in for my first neutral match of the year if there's a chance of biffo. Surely I won't be disappointed!? 🤣
Given it is * v carlton it's more likely that there is going to be biffo between the supporters. Which could be amusing if viewed from afar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Line in the Sand match? I wonder where they got that idea from?

I expect a minimum of 3 * suspensions in order to live up to the hype

Might even tune in for my first neutral match of the year if there's a chance of biffo. Surely I won't be disappointed!? 🤣
Rich 'the switch' Vandenburg warming up in the hope he can run on and cause some carnage.

Remember when we were all going to take inflatable syringes to the Essendon game?

Good times...

It never happened, but it's never too late...

A coordinated BigFooty drive for our next game perhaps?

Tonight would be the night so robbo can see how we all adore James 😉

Remember when we were all going to take inflatable syringes to the Essendon game?

Good times...

As funny as that may be I'd have to hit the boxing gym again in preparation. Would take titanium nuts. Reckon whoever wore that outfit would be as welcome as Steven May showing up to VFL training

As funny as that may be I'd have to hit the boxing gym again in preparation. Would take titanium nuts. Reckon whoever wore that outfit would be as welcome as Steven May showing up to VFL training
I was thinking just the syringe, tbh...but whatever floats people's boats...

Good times...

I reckon the picture on that link was actually taken at Injectors off site training venue???

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back