Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a reasonable position. On the other hand, the AFL trying to first sweep the systemic drugging under the carpet and then later making sure Essendon never needs to face public ridicule for their drug scheming means that Essendon has not learned their lesson. So they have languished in Never Gonna Land, losers forever and destined to be losers for many years to come.

I think this result is more delicious than any other possible result.
The fact they were rewarded with the #1 pick for having half the squad suspended for cheating is what gets me.

You get that for having the worst list, not because half of them didn't play because they were cheats...

The fact they were rewarded with the #1 pick for having half the squad suspended for cheating is what gets me.

You get that for having the worst list, not because half of them didn't play because they were cheats...

True, also a strong and valid point. They used that pick on Andrew McGraw, though, did they not? If so, then cosmic justice was hard, hard at work and it did a phenomenal job.

Yep. This. It still defies comprehension that the AFL allowed this to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back