Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Like don't have a horse, man! šŸ˜›
Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

i reckon GUH hated about half of this list, and would be rolling in his grave that pickitt isnā€™t involved
I agree but Iā€™m glad you said that not me ;)

Also I was in two minds about playing, partly for that reason , but decided that someone had to call out the lurkers on his behalf

Would love to join in, but I'll watch this one in honor of GUH.

Iā€™d love to but Iā€™m time poor

While I have a huge respect for GUH & my favourite memories of him were playing Werewolf, I donā€™t have the time to come out of retirement.

I think MC Bad Genius is the perfect host for this game too, one of the best at running WW.

I don't want to be that person (well I do but you know social norms) but the guy died with WW in his mind and you're time poor?

There's no more games for GUH, imagine being that time poor

Edit but I understand if you can't

I don't want to be that person (well I do but you know social norms) but the guy died with WW in his mind and you're time poor?

There's no more games for GUH, imagine being that time poor

Edit but I understand if you can't

Well I can, but itā€™s pointless playing when you can only post properly in the evening and have to read through 20-30 pages to know whatā€™s happening. Just not worth it.

Whistle Well I can, but itā€™s pointless playing when you can only post properly in the evening and have to read through 20-30 pages to know whatā€™s happening. Just not worth it.
Most pages will just be Simpson pics giffys or vids to look at, so you should be ok.

snow white dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With so many players (nearly 40 I think), how about the top 2 get lynched each day for the first few days or so?
MC Bad Genius
There's plenty of overnight carnage (3 factions, 2 different Serial Killers, Vampires, Vigilante, JOAT, Flogs, Police etc), so I think we'll be OK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back