Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

the simpsons paddle GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Kang & Kodos - Both seer as if they are Springfieldians; get to kill a player of their choice each Night Phase; gets to seer a player of their choice each Night Phase, but are only told whether or not they are Kent Brockman; if they seer Kent Brockman, he joins the PM and it will be announced in the thread (but won’t be able to kill if Kang & Kodos are dead).

So if I'm reading this right, we've gained two, lost one, lost one to duplicate signup, and there's some question about whether Kang and Kodos is one role, so there may only be 40 roles instead of 41.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Last chance tag for people that might have missed it or chickened out when someone else joined

Allikat Bluelegs Bovo DemonJim DemurePrincess Drunkgoliath EagleOz Frederico_WA Golumless Greenery GremioPower Hoos hotchilli I Dont Care JoshWoodenSpoon JT_the_Man Ligma manangatang Millky95 Mooch Mop NinjaSwan pantskyle Pie 4 Life Proper Gander Restricted Free Agent Robertio Rodney Dangerfield
rye sausageroll SSwans2011 Strigoi Tarkyn_24 The Filth Wizard tigland U2tigers Zevon akkaps RU_ eth-dog
Michaels boncer34 The Majestic

this game is starting tonight MCBG is running it and its got 40 people playing so far so its a big one with extra factions and roles

should be fun
I would dearly love to play this one but I'm about to be away for a few days.

Good luck to all playing though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back