Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Porps had a bakery?
😂
I had no idea!
My original bakery went out of business a month in to playing WW.😛
A long-term, joint venture with sausageroll (who I won't tag as apparently he isn't playing). No wonder she never runs out of cannoli

How long is this game gonna go for?
A long long time.

I love Elton John, my equal favourite artist of all-time and I've been lucky enough to see him live multiple times.

Even GUH would've appreciated this touching version of Your Song for Apu & Manjula

I love Elton John, my equal favourite artist of all-time and I've been lucky enough to see him live multiple times.

Even GUH would've appreciated this touching version of Your Song for Apu & Manjula

Reminds me of

1723550266404.png

Do you have any giant pink Donuts?

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF
Sure Fewy. Camon in. Extra sprinkles? I call them Horrie's delight.

A long-term, joint venture with sausageroll (who I won't tag as apparently he isn't playing). No wonder she never runs out of cannoli
Yes he technically owns it but I built it and help run it 😊

Don't mind a little competition ;)

I look forward to a cannoli with por_please_ya one day

Does anyone else feel like re-subscribing to Disney Plus so they can binge on their favourite Simpsons episodes?

It was a show I grew up with, even though my otherwise overprotective parents would never have let me watch it from a pretty young age if they knew half the stuff on there

Does anyone else feel like re-subscribing to Disney Plus so they can binge on their favourite Simpsons episodes?

It was a show I grew up with, even though my otherwise overprotective parents would never have let me watch it from a pretty young age if they knew half the stuff on there

I didn't realise we'd un-subscribed from Disney Plus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha. This is so my experience growing up on it when it first came out. Dad absolutely hated it though he was deaf. He'd constantly tell me to turn it off but loved other cartoons.

He was an avid newspaper reader so I can only assume there was lots of criticism of it in the rags

Anyways, good luck everyone. Let's go Springfield!

Ha. This is so my experience growing up on it when it first came out. Dad absolutely hated it though he was deaf. He'd constantly tell me to turn it off but loved other cartoons.

He was an avid newspaper reader so I can only assume there was lots of criticism of it in the rags

Anyways, good luck everyone. Let's go Springfield!
Could it also be a stylistic dislike of the animation. There are certainly different cartoons where I just dislike the animation style and the simpsons certainly looked a little different to what else was around or came before.

Could it also be a stylistic dislike of the animation. There are certainly different cartoons where I just dislike the animation style and the simpsons certainly looked a little different to what else was around or came before.

No. It was definitely the content of the show that he'd always complain about. He wouldn't watch the show. For context, he was in his sixties when I was born and deaf from a WW2 injury so was extremely old-fashioned and part of him was stuck at that time.

No. It was definitely the content of the show that he'd always complain about. He wouldn't watch the show. For context, he was in his sixties when I was born and deaf from a WW2 injury so was extremely old-fashioned and part of him was stuck at that time.
Wasn’t a show we watched at home . So only started watching a few episodes when I got my own hone

I read the deaf part and thought maybe he just thought it looked like crap!

181453.jpg
"Good morning everyone. Pinches self… ouch!! …. Seems the Antichrist feels pain when applied by me and I am still alive or what passes for it. Unhappily I now have to clean out the stall shared by Tarks and his horsey. Having heightened olfactory senses is not all it is cracked up to be. Damn..."

Last edited:
It's not. 49 is the biggest game off the top of my head in my time. There might've been longer in a game I skipped and/or otherwise wasn't following. And I expect this to be wrapped up within the usual week.

I see Nunez is playing. The Mafia-style games went for ages due to lynch rules/dynamics. serial_thrilla 's ToS games are up there too but pacing is helped by having 2 days/2 nights per 24 hours.

Don't make me bring back mafia out of spite!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back