Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the above guys^

My first thought with Cadsky was actually that the SK may be wanting to frame Chipmunk (assuming he still does that #4 thing)…or less likely could actually be Chipmunk

#4, 40 and 44 died 😊

I was going to make the hilariously meta joke about #40 on the list always being evil buy someone killed him and he wasn't even evil so thanks whoever ruined that for me.

What about #44 being evil?

Bart Simpson Dancing GIF

View attachment 2078975

"Your? You are? You? Let’s have a fun day with lynching Dingster with maybe dogs105 who has run away. I also note Bluelegs has disappeared from view."
I did find the first few quotes endearing/touching/amusing (depending on the context) but is this a tactic you intend to continue all game? I hope not because based on our non-WW interactions I feel you'd have a lot to offer.

View attachment 2078995
"If a miracle transpires and I survive N1 I am voting Barrybran the abject cowardly campaigner. It truly was lolworthy watching this lazy bottom feeding sniper castigate others for not contributing. If any of those I mentioned croak, hey toss me in the lynch kill mix."
Following on from my previous post, the lack of an intimidation that can change how you post makes me have to assume you are also posting of your own free will...

I did find the first few quotes endearing/touching/amusing (depending on the context) but is this a tactic you intend to continue all game? I hope not because based on our non-WW interactions I feel you'd have a lot to offer.
181453.jpg

"Well you are wrong on one count. As for the other I have no doubt you are busy sharpening your claws or dagger."

#4, 40 and 44 died 😊
Do you still change to #5 these days if #4 dies overnight?
I'm particularly interested because I just checked and BFew just happens to be 5...

Also, what do you think of my SK is trying to frame you theory (based on the Cadsky #4 choice) that I floated earlier?
And if you think it holds any weight, who is likely to want to frame you based on recent games you have played?

Of course it should, but we'd be ignorant if we pretended being active doesn't stand out in a bad way. I think it's important to look at both lurkers and the active in the same way - look for substance on their posts. When I see someone post about the N1 kills it feels like a lack of substance. To then complain about being voted and say "no wonder people lurk" dismisses the real reason why they caught more than one person's interest.
oh don't worry I won't lurk and I did engage on night motives

but people do whinge about lack of engagement then vote for those that engage

also tarks didn't bite on that which was annoying

BFew as Eddie.

We lynch BFew and learn whether I am useful at all or just ignore me for the rest of the game and I just become a Springfieldian
always gets a randomised false result
meaning whatever you get for someone, you can rule that role out

I'm particularly interested because I just checked and BFew just happens to be 5...

Also, what do you think of my SK is trying to frame you theory (based on the Cadsky #4 choice) that I floated earlier?
And if you think it holds any weight, who is likely to want to frame you based on recent games you have played?
Oh in case the ... wasn't a giveaway, I know BFew isn't 5 and that you voted for TGB due to the 5 factor earlier but the second question was genuine and still applies, so will wait to hear back on the theory :)

The great man himself attempted to frame Chippy by killing #4 in his last game. However with so many evil roles it's kind of meaningless in this one :D

The great man himself attempted to frame Chippy by killing #4 in his last game. However with so many evil roles it's kind of meaningless in this one :D
Oh that’s brilliant. Particularly if it was a game where he was an SK. I didn’t know that but with that knowledge it may well have just been a tribute kill (like the Pickett one) rather than pointing to anyone on particular.

Oh that’s brilliant. Particularly if it was a game where he was an SK. I didn’t know that but with that knowledge it may well have just been a tribute kill (like the Pickett one) rather than pointing to anyone on particular.
It was a faction kill in that one. Me, Nothing, IMS and GUH, but I told everyone in the dead PM about it after the game so I don't think that's going to narrow it down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and I use the player list.

I don’t think anyone seriously does that, Zerg’s the only person to mention it in memory but he hasn’t then followed with any aggressive voting strategy.

Conventions going out of the window though with the previous mod and those returning players dying.

Didn't even notice we were past 44 players until after I posted that :D

I guess they just had to be evil didn't they...

I think the discussion went:

‘I’ll kill #44’

But it’s SM!

Music Video Stop GIF by Sub Pop Records

Yes and I use the player list.

I don’t think anyone seriously does that, Zerg’s the only person to mention it in memory but he hasn’t then followed with any aggressive voting strategy.

Conventions going out of the window though with the previous mod and those returning players dying.
Ok, thanks for that. Zerg’s post did make me wonder if it was a tribute thing.

Without even knowing who’s a mod and who’s returning (apart from ND and SM based on a reply) , they have often been targeted more often than probability in my time . If that is the case re: things moving away from that after then flipping I still think SM’s post about being a villager may have done him in but I still have no explanation for ND (seems an odd choice for mbr but it may have been the teammate’s choice).

Ok, thanks for that. Zerg’s post did make me wonder if it was a tribute thing.

Without even knowing who’s a mod and who’s returning (apart from ND and SM based on a reply) , they have often been targeted more often than probability in my time . If that is the case re: things moving away from that after then flipping I still think SM’s post about being a villager may have done him in but I still have no explanation for ND (seems an odd choice for mbr but it may have been the teammate’s choice).

‘In your time’ might be the way to go then if you’re running with that theory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back