Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that certainly explains why I have no idea what Pam meant then
From what I’ve gathered, Pam is posting using GUH quotes
It’s one thing on the opening night /day but her response suggested that she’d going to be doing it all game , sigh . But maybe some lynch pressure would prompt her to join in properly . Something to ponder on another day.

I believe Pam is exclusively posting GUH's old posts, and its awesome :D
I did enjoy it earlier as it’s a nice tribute but the man himself on the surface but this isn’t the sort of style he would condone

Also to be fair he would also be horrified at the concept of a simpsons tribute game

I did enjoy it earlier as it’s a nice tribute but the man himself on the surface but this isn’t the sort of style he would condone

Also to be fair he would also be horrified at the concept of a simpsons tribute game
I'm enjoying it, and am happy to let it continue for a couple of days at least.

dr-nick.gif
This a role claim Barry? Just checking if I should change my vote or not :)

View attachment 2078995
"If a miracle transpires and I survive N1 I am voting Barrybran the abject cowardly campaigner. It truly was lolworthy watching this lazy bottom feeding sniper castigate others for not contributing. If any of those I mentioned croak, hey toss me in the lynch kill mix."
haha this was a good one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha this was a good one
181453.jpg
"With sincere apologies to Randy Newman. Here is a small snippet from

Mafia and the Amulet song

Boom goes Gralin
Boom MP_

More room for you and
More room for me

Every village the whole world round
Will just be another Mafia town

How peaceful it will be
we’ll set survivors free

They all hate us anyhow

So BEaston drop the big one now
BEaston drop the big one now."

Did I miss something re the BFew votes? :think: I can't see how Crowy could be legit when the Seer just died. There ARE a couple of other roles that seer (like Barney). There's too many roles though for my eyes :drunk:
I can’t speak for others but my own BFew vote was nothing to do with the seer result and everything to do with his the content of his posting today including that dodgy “randomiser” follow up on me and then some excuses about being busy (which doesn’t explain the content of his posts , he wasn’t forced to chuck a random vote on me before he had the time to search) .

Well do i go with the pack and vote BFEW already on 3 votes or wait for any evidence

HMMM seems no eivdence will ever be released.

PAMCAKE1 due to the lack of evidence please MC Bad Genius
TGB , Gralin and Tarks all have more than one vote apiece so if you aren’t convinced by BFew you could have picked one of them.

I still don’t mind your vote though - if she stops the schtick with some lynch pressure that’ll be a tell . I considered this approach for later in the game anyway

TGB , Gralin and Tarks all have more than one vote apiece so if you aren’t convinced by BFew you could have picked one of them.

I still don’t mind your vote though - if she stops the schtick with some lynch pressure that’ll be a tell . I considered this approach for later in the game anyway
12 people withvotes already.

I would post the list but the #Lister usually gets lynched.

NOTE: TGB only one vote as OCHA905 changed their vote

Do I really?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back