Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont care also not spotted today

MC Bad Genius
Did you even read through the Springfield death notices today?

Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons

Look. I've crashed out half the day unwell again. I'll catch up on votes but I only voted for DP because I had no idea and it was no game reason. I'd feel bad if that was the reason she was lynched.

Still have NFI so I'll shift my vote to Tarkyn who seems safe and won't get lynched by a stray vote.

MC Bad Genius

feel good when i die. for i am a little springfieldian with no powers.

IF you innocent show me who is guilty

Tick tock went the deadline clock
Yes, I will indeed.

You are a bullshit artist who wants everyone to feel so sorry for you, who self justifies when pushing people's buttons but oh don't push yours or you'll squeak out the same litinany that I've seen time and time again, who continually posts smutty inuendo's thinking he's some sort of interesting or godforbid 'desirable' Benny Hill type of comedian, when it's all so cringeworthy anyone with any sense or appreciation of wit would just projectile vomit, who's a total self serving hypocrite and a laggard that pulls the victim card out and waves it about all of the time, who is so unaware of other peoples feelings as to be a block of wood that said people can then beat themselves over their own head with, should they even show you some sympathy or try to understand.

Would you like more of what I think of you.

Do you think Danks going to say nice melt or anyone else, please go ahead and be my guest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I will indeed.

You are a bullshit artist who wants everyone to feel so sorry for you, who self justifies when pushing people's buttons but oh don't push yours or you'll squeak out the same litinany that I've seen time and time again, who continually posts smutty inuendo's thinking he's some sort of interesting or godforbid 'desirable' Benny Hill type of comedian, when it's all so cringeworthy anyone with any sense or appreciation of wit would just projectile vomit, who's a total self serving hypocrite and a laggard that pulls the victim card out and waves it about all of the time, who is so unaware of other peoples feelings as to be a block of wood that said people can then beat themselves over their own head with, should they even show you some sympathy or try to understand.

Would you like more of what I think of you.

Do you think Danks going to say nice melt or anyone else, please go ahead and be my guest.
i have no idea what i posted that has offended you

I havent asked anyone to feel sorry for me. WOW that was so unexpeected.

I have been posting smutty inuendoes ? I am certianly not DESIRABLE not a COMEDIAN

I am sorry you hasve taken that postion

Sorry folks . seems to have got a little personal and i not sure what i did.

I am sorry if any of my posts are leading to this .

Please PM if you wish to discuss
pls send screenshots of everyone who PMs you to talk about the game

for research of course.

1723713585925.png

No PMS about the game. I seem to have upset some one and i have no idea what i did.
Don't worry mate :) at the end of the day it's just a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back