Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

We have been on the same team already, in what he claimed was his first ever game of WW...which was bullshit.
Does the baby wah wah act to get people to do stuff for him. He'd played before and then next game was so boss at it it was amazing that he thought people wouldn't notice the transition.
They seem to operate thinking people can't count, don't know, don't care enough to notice or remember the lies told.
And then when caught with the hand in the cookie jar so to speak, just think saying sorry will surfice till they do it the next time, rinse and repeat.

I will never be on another team here again Kimba because this will be my last ever game.
Gralin can you remove me from the list please.
This last game was for Grand Uncle Horrace's memory, I said I'd play as soon as there was talk of it even tolerating the hypocracy of playing a Simperson game where people question my .....yeah well, who gives a **** anymore.

See Ya Adele GIF by E!

No need for your elitist attitudes in here - you’ve produced some of the most annoying spam ever seen in here. Plus I’ve heard how you conduct yourself when in a PM.

We’ll keep Raz instead, cheers 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEADLINE

I've just woken up from being asleep all day, so it's going to take me some time to tally the votes. There probably won't be any write-up either, sorry. I'll be back to normal tomorrow hopefully!
I think Raz has a count for you.

DEADLINE

I've just woken up from being asleep all day, so it's going to take me some time to tally the votes. There probably won't be any write-up either, sorry. I'll be back to normal tomorrow hopefully!
wish we got to see the final vote count ..

heheh give a clue to who the Evil switched vote to and who the mayor trusts

wish we got to see the final vote count ..

heheh give a clue to who the Evil switched vote to and who the mayor trusts
Evil have literally NEVER done this before but that's actually a really good tactic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back