Game Day The Jed Adcock Cup Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok Gardner it is against the rules to hold opposition players when they haven’t got the ball.

That’s 4 times, 3 of the umpire has seen it you spud

Considering our five best players are probably inside midfielders (Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Libba, Smith) it’s unacceptable to be losing the clearances 30-14. Haven’t been accountable enough on Lyons, Zorko and Neale and are doing as they please

Strong players in the contest, but smith aside, slow as treacle and get beaten by dynamic mids.

Massive issue

we might not have a top 8 list I don’t blame the selected players ... what we are seeing is a leadership/coaching debacle .
Agree completely. This is not on the players. Our club is a leadership free zone right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we might not have a top 8 list I don’t blame the selected players ... what we are seeing is a leadership/coaching debacle .
Problem is I think we do have a top 4-8 list but we have consistently play terible structures and have an unsustainable game plan, especially in a compressed season. The difference between list quality and actual output is a far more concerning prospect

As the siren blows to end that quarter THREE bulldog players flew for the ball and spoiled each other.

Says it all. There is absolutely nobody out there to organise the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back