Game Day The Jed Adcock Cup Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as obvious as Day someone needed to tag Neale. They don't give any respect to him, stand off him 2 metres at centre bounces and ball ups. An Utter Coaching debacle..

He's the most obvious example of our main (but definitely not our only) problem: selection. He has no place in this side.

100% agree, but for turnovers punished Gardner is on par with Libba for the game...

Turnovers Punished By Goals
3 - Liberatore
3 - Gardner
1 - Bruce
1 - Richards
1 - Macrae

English getting slaughtered by a jobber and Gardiner giving up a bag. Who could possibly have predicted this happening...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, stop calling Gardner an “f’ing spud” you pack of disrespectful p****s. We know he isn’t able to perform at the level but why not direct your venom at the people responsible for drafting him and putting him out on the park.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
TBF most have taken that approach

One problem I’ve noticed with Bevo, is he had success in 2015 moving Matthew Boyd to the half back line, and it worked a treat. Problem is, nearly every other move he’s made since, has failed badly. Crozier back has worked wonders, but. Richards forward, hasn’t worked. Wood forward, hasn’t worked. Gowers forward/midfield, hasn’t worked. Gardner key back, terrible. JJ forward, hasn’t worked. Etc..

The presser tonight should be an absolute p1sser. Sorry, I meant piss-take. Nothing, NOTHING, can excuse the all round performance tonight. If Bevo comes up with the usual bullsh1t, he really should consider his position. Deplorable at all levels. Wallis and Macrae excepted, it’s been a total capitulation, although I feel sorry for some of the defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back