Game Day The Jed Adcock Cup Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're dead right. We had a few games a month or more back where we conceded small scores - against ordinary teams. But I have to look away when it goes into our back half now. They're under seige, and under-equipped. Repeatedly out-marked, pushed under the ball and/or locked into the tight confines until something gives. Our F50 on the other hand ...

Mate I just can’t believe how easily teams just kick through our zone.

I will always support this team but I am beginning to be unable to watch them. I write on here sometimes that I have stopped watching the game but in reality I watch them all the way through. Not tonight. Tonight I give up. The English experiment is over. Our team are the biggest downhill skiers behind Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Deserve a rocket up their bum. Doesn’t help we don’t win any hitouts

No it doesn’t and English has been very poor. A lot of the time he loses the hitout but at least provides a contest and makes them work. Has let O do whatever he wanted tonight. Might be tired from a lot of games or could just be a bad night but he has been disappointing

I’ll say it again. There is bugger all onfield leadership. Disorganised rabble. No idea who should be where and collectively shitting their daks.
It is disappointing and it looks a bit like that. But then Richmond looked a bit like that and then won the flag the next year and again 2 years later. It can change quickly coz cotchin looked nothing like a leader for the longest time and then it changed on a dime. The darkest hour and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back