Game Day The Jed Adcock Cup Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told everyone that Bevo “broke” this team with his treatment of Jake and Dahl.

We won a flag on heart and togetherness and we scrambled that. Now we have to play on talent and coaching we are not even close.

We will all love Bevo for 16 but he would have to be the worst AFL premiership coach ever.

Still a premiership and I was still drunk for a week but he just isn’t very good

Another long kick to nothing from Red
Ended up with Brissie - outcome a goal. Ball didn't connect with his.foot.properly either. Needs a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t seen Adelaide play this year but I believe that every other team in the comp at least looks to play to a game plan each week. We look like we make it up as we go along. Serving up disingenuous garbage to the fans and members when the club is reliant on our good graces more than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Considering our five best players are probably inside midfielders (Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Libba, Smith) it’s unacceptable to be losing the clearances 30-14. Haven’t been accountable enough on Lyons, Zorko and Neale and are doing as they please
Yep. Deserve a rocket up their bum. Doesn’t help we don’t win any hitouts

God we are soooooo poor defensively. Who coaches that part of our game plan??
You're dead right. We had a few games a month or more back where we conceded small scores - against ordinary teams. But I have to look away when it goes into our back half now. They're under seige, and under-equipped. Repeatedly out-marked, pushed under the ball and/or locked into the tight confines until something gives. Our F50 on the other hand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back