Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to pull over to type this, was laughing too hard and didn't want to crash!

Someone calls 5doubleCrow and takes them to task for not asking more questions about Phil Walshs statement about the crows being the fittest team he's ever seen

Rowe defends himself by saying "you need to realize Phil walsh's actual background is sports geology!"

We need a geogist to look at those ******* rocks in his head!
The only reason to listen to 5aa at the moment :)

I had to pull over to type this, was laughing too hard and didn't want to crash!

Someone calls 5doubleCrow and takes them to task for not asking more questions about Phil Walshs statement about the crows being the fittest team he's ever seen

Rowe defends himself by saying "you need to realize Phil walsh's actual background is sports geology!"

The only reason to listen to 5aa at the moment :)

They provide some of the funniest moments on radio and prove what a poor choice he is. I think I have posted previously about him using the word "fuition".

It is fruition knob jockey, now can you say fruchoc?

It would be great if someone had all of these sound grabs and put them together like the first 12th Man out takes.

We need an insider or to put a spy into double crow. I still want the audio of his hysterical yelling of "They're gonna end up with Ken Hinkley!, Ken Hinkley!" Followed by my declaration to Wrinkles that Ken was the absolute perfect coach for Port which he attempted to ridicule me for. Add grabs like this and it would be fruit for the sideboard.

How long do they keep recordings of their "shows"?

We need an insider or to put a spy into double crow. I still want the audio of his hysterical yelling of "They're gonna end up with Ken Hinkley!, Ken Hinkley!" Followed by my declaration to Wrinkles that Ken was the absolute perfect coach for Port which he attempted to ridicule me for. Add grabs like this and it would be fruit for the sideboard.

If you're willing to pay, I would imagine there are media monitoring companies out there who record all this stuff who would dig it out for you (for a fee). Might be pricey but some things are just worth spending money on.

I met some goose named Keath Jonsun. What a torturous life, having two common names when spoken out loud, but having to spell out your name to anyone who ever transcribes it.

I worked with an irishman ... Brynn Parott

He hated being called Brian Parrott ... which we did when first met him ...

Naming Walker captain was part of the plan to use him as a mouth-piece to warn the town that Dante's peak is about to erupt, he tested the swamp water at west lakes. Shit was high pH.

If you're willing to pay, I would imagine there are media monitoring companies out there who record all this stuff who would dig it out for you (for a fee). Might be pricey but some things are just worth spending money on.
I'd chip in.

How's this.
As anyone else who sucribes to the advertiser digital edition would know they are about to jack up the price by 50% next month.

So this morning I rang up to cancell due to paying an extra $104.00 a year for their "quality" publication is something I refuse to do.

Here in Port Lincoln we already get slugged an extra surcharge for paper and now they jack the price up on the electronic edition.

To try and keep me they offer me for the next 12 weeks half price and the weekend paper delivered.

Why don't they do that all the time.

**** the Bunch of campaigners!
They ant getting another cent out of me.

Plus they lost two other subscribers from work also so in total there's nearly $1G a year that they won't be getting. :pLol

my eclipse mints container opened up in my pencil case and went everywhere. Covered in biro now.

But at least it smells minty when I open it.

rJQpPPI.jpg

What I like about that is the continued use of 'you' as though the problems he perceived at Port were nothing to do with him.

What I like about that is the continued use of 'you' as though the problems he perceived at Port were nothing to do with him.
Even though they disappeared the same time he did.

How's this.
As anyone else who sucribes to the advertiser digital edition would know they are about to jack up the price by 50% next month.

So this morning I rang up to cancell due to paying an extra $104.00 a year for their "quality" publication is something I refuse to do.

Here in Port Lincoln we already get slugged an extra surcharge for paper and now they jack the price up on the electronic edition.

To try and keep me they offer me for the next 12 weeks half price and the weekend paper delivered.

Why don't they do that all the time.

**** the Bunch of campaigners!
They ant getting another cent out of me.

Plus they lost two other subscribers from work also so in total there's nearly $1G a year that they won't be getting. Lol
The Advertiser is such a let down.

My dream lifestyle when I was a kid was to own my own home one day, wake up every morning, walk outside to collect the paper and read it with a coffee before work and then read the rest whilst taking my mid-morning shit.

I've never even looked at what it costs to get delivered to my front door since moving out of home 2 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dream lifestyle when I was a kid was to own my own home one day, wake up every morning, walk outside to collect the paper and read it with a coffee before work and then read the rest whilst taking my mid-morning shit.

I've never even looked at what it costs to get delivered to my front door since moving out of home 2 years ago.
The Fruchoctopian dream

You were born 20 years too late.

I used to hate it when my grandad took the paper to the toilet as it always seemed to absorb the stink.

I met some goose named Keath Jonsun. What a torturous life, having two common names when spoken out loud, but having to spell out your name to anyone who ever transcribes it.
Parents who name their kids with stupid names or "different" spelling of a normal name should be shot ...end of ...no mercy ...I effing hate it

What was the warning? That Dustin Martin has a shit hairdo?
No, it was a warning to Richmond fans - if their best team can beat Port's mini league team by only 11 goals, it's gonna be a long year :)

I have to settle for taking my phone instead and risk some kind of disease being transmitted.

Newspaper as far as I know still absorbs stink though.
toilets are often the 'cleanest' room in the house. They are the only area properly sanitised and don't have so much foot traffic or people handling parts.

Some of you still listen to 5AA and pay for the Advertiser?

c'mon you're better than that!
When you sit in an office or drive around for work Mon-Fri, it's hard to avoid the temptation and risk missing out on facepalms such as sando's sacking unfolding or just general breaking news and discussions.
We're shut out here in Adelaide as it is and they unfortunately have the monopoly for talk back sports.

When you sit in an office or drive around for work Mon-Fri, it's hard to avoid the temptation and risk missing out on facepalms such as sando's sacking unfolding or just general breaking news and discussions.
We're shut out here in Adelaide as it is and they unfortunately have the monopoly for talk back sports.
I sympathise a bit for the peak hour traffic drivers. The choice of local radio stations is appalling at best. But no one should pay to read the advertiser online, there are numerous easy ways to read it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back