No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't help but think that this exponential doom spiral commenced when they decided to pass on recruiting Mac Andrew.
..are you trying to blame the Dogs getting JUH through the NGA for the fall of Melbourne?

.... because I'm all for it

Good grief - if anyone listened to the Melbourne presidents interview on SEN about 20 minutes ago.

What a debacle.

The second he mention Brand Petracca though and wanting to play for a 'big' Melbourne club any sympathy his cause may have had was out of the window. He's just back tracking now trying to regain a bit of public of favour (not lying but just frantically giving the public extremely personal information to turn the tide of opinion).
He hasn’t said any of this? He’s been silent. This “big Melbourne club” and “brand Petracca” stuff is coming from Sam Mclure and Damien Barrett.

Anyway, I’ve got no invested interest in defending him. Just a bit shocked at how he’s being made out as the bad guy.

How's the pain?

I'm really sore, I don't think i can go back out there

That's all it would have taken from Petracca. It was shit by the doctor but there was no reason he should have kept himself out there for an entire quarter

Then to follow it up with only wanting to go to a "big club" is why he's copping shit

Both things are probably true. He was shamefully treated by the club.
And if he’s going to leave it’s obvious that he’d want to choose one of the big clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footballers will say they want to go out no matter what, isn't it up to the doctor to say no when they're clearly not right?
Our doctors prevent players post-head knock from going out again. No doubt the players want to and would if allowed.

The second he mention Brand Petracca though and wanting to play for a 'big' Melbourne club any sympathy his cause may have had was out of the window. He's just back tracking now trying to regain a bit of public of favour (not lying but just frantically giving the public extremely personal information to turn the tide of opinion).

Christian Bactracca?

They've stacked midfielders in the AA side as expected. Bodes well for a Treloar bench spot.

Fingers crossed.
Hasn’t Treloar already been confirmed on here? Given selected players need to travel from interstate in advance or travel in to the ceremony it’s a pretty obvious thing to leak. I assume Bailey Dale didn’t have to rock up to then not get picked?

Hasn’t Treloar already been confirmed on here? Given selected players need to travel from interstate in advance or travel in to the ceremony it’s a pretty obvious thing to leak. I assume Bailey Dale didn’t have to rock up to then not get picked?

Fair enough. I guess thats possible. Just assumed if you were in Melbourne you'd rock up

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back