Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair they were just joining in with the other 17 clubs fans.

Those fans are an absolute disgrace. The sad thing is though that I’m not surprised. Vile doesn't even begin to describe the majority of their supporter base.

Last edited:

To be fair they were just joining in with the other 17 clubs fans.

You can guarantee that load mouth prick on the video will be the 1st in line to be saying they'll be premiers this year

I hear one loud voice that sounds like it's coming from a huge load of crap. Thanks to the media he has had his moment in the sun. Some time in the near future, he'll probably be in a hospital bed suffering from a fat induced heart attack, costing the taxpayers $1000 a day or bashing various family members to vent his frustration. I dont know why sane people pay these types any attention. I hate the media for celebrating these types by making stars of them.

They’re pretty much all dickheads.

Seriously, does anyone know a single Carlton supporter who isn’t a dickhead (about footy at least)?

They live in an alternative universe where the amount of poop you can regurgitate is a measure of your genius.

Met 1 on a Frankston train in 1983. He was a really nice kid asking me how our match at Victoria Park went as he was at the Carlton match. So that's 1 non dickhead Carlton supporter in 56 years.

Met 1 on a Frankston train in 1983. He was a really nice kid asking me how our match at Victoria Park went as he was at the Carlton match. So that's 1 non dickhead Carlton supporter in 56 years.

I met one too, once, so that makes two of them. They are out there somewhere I guess - but you never see them at the footy.🫣

All I have to say is…

Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

Make it so!

They sacked the last coach to get them into the second week of finals. However maybe they double down once this honeymoon period ends. Can’t imagine the seething at Princess Park now they have to join Collingwood on sweet sixteen, when we didn’t have to buy ours! 😂

Fortunately, the snake ALWAYS eats its tail 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad for him. Not the greatest footballer, but gives his all and definitely a heart and soul type player for them.

The way it was reported that Carlton rocked by gun's devastating injury blow, initially made me think Curnow or McKay, because with all due respect to Silvagni, l don’t think he qualifies as a gun.
JSOS always seems to give 110% for the Blues. Cops so much crap that I don’t think he deserves. I think Carlton are a better team with him in it.

Hopefully he recovers well.

JSOS always seems to give 110% for the Blues. Cops so much crap that I don’t think he deserves. I think Carlton are a better team with him in it.

Hopefully he recovers well.
Yeah pretty shit injury for anyone. When reported as a gun, maybe it is because he shoots his mouth off or am I thinking of his old man

Yeah pretty s**t injury for anyone. When reported as a gun, maybe it is because he shoots his mouth off or am I thinking of his old man
I don’t think the kid has said anything. Cops it and keeps quiet. Mustn’t be easy having to show up at the club each day when your old man seems to be pissed off with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back