Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh God, it looks like there might be a Carlton ‘family’ day at Princes Park. I can see all these happy and excited families decked out in navy blue wandering around the local streets. Soon they’ll all be queuing up for the Kool-Aid, to help sustain them through another season of delusion. Hopefully it will be bookended by some umpire-assisted wins at the beginning, and agonisingly close losses when it counts at the end. Some vile abuse of their own players would cap it off nicely too.

Oh God, it looks like there might be a Carlton ‘family’ day at Princes Park. I can see all these happy and excited families decked out in navy blue wandering around the local streets. Soon they’ll all be queuing up for the Kool-Aid, to help sustain them through another season of delusion. Hopefully it will be bookended by some umpire-assisted wins at the beginning, and agonisingly close losses when it counts at the end. Some vile abuse of their own players would cap it off nicely too.
If Vlad wants to test one of his warheads I know just the place.

If Vlad wants to test one of his warheads I know just the place.
The missile would likely decide to turn around and go home, as it doesn't want to contaminate itself with such filth!

But go easy on the business of bombing the joint. If Vlad did that, where would we find our fun, given the Benny Hill show down at Princess Park would come to an unceremonious halt?

Are they giving out show bags?
Could contain a set of wooden spoons, brown paper bags, video cassette of the 95 premiership, couple of packets of blue m&ms and a pigs arse.

Are they giving out show bags?
Could contain a set of wooden spoons, brown paper bags, video cassette of the 95 premiership, couple of packets of blue m&ms and a pigs arse.

They were pouring out of there clutching blue bags. Probably merch from the store. What a waste of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe this is the place to ask, but being realtively new to afl, what the * is wrong with carlolton supporters? do they reallt belive the s**t they post? Fadge help me out

You’re in the right place. We are sane.

Maybe this is the place to ask, but being realtively new to afl, what the * is wrong with carlolton supporters? do they reallt belive the s**t they post? Fadge help me out

If you are relatively new to AFL, I can assure you that you already know more about the game than 99% of Carlton supporters.

They are imbued with a born to rule mentality forged during the period 1968-1982, when they won 6 flags.

Unfortunately for them, they have not ruled for 28 years, and the born to rule mentality has disfigured into a massive chip on their shoulder, or maybe that is actually their head, its pretty hard to tell from a distance.

As a result, now whenever they win 2 games in a row, they are premiership favorites, and start looking down on the rest of the competition again.

Exhibit A: They have added Orazio Fantasia to their losing Preliminary final list, which has catapulted their list to the best in the competition (LOL).

A serious word of warning though, and this extends to anyone too young to remember the aforementioned period. Whatever you think of Collingwood or Richmond supporters, you have not experienced anything like the narcissistic, bombastic, self-satisfied holier than thou attitude of the successful Carlton supporter. It is to be avoided at all cost. The rest of us must put our allegiances aside to ensure they never taste success again.

Last edited:
Many Carlolton supporters have a tendency to talk s**t about non-footy stuff too.
On the main board there would only be a couple of Carlton posters that are being realistic.
They sure do run their mouth for not achieving anything in 20+ years.

Not enough credit is being to carlton imho.

Seeing them get a 5 goal lead against Brions in the Prelim while knowing they will eventually choke was my second favourite moment of the last few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back