Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

You're very generous with your time.
I think the poor Blues need all our help. I may go over there as well and provide my opinion on how they can get better.

You’re brave.

I don’t think they’d tolerate my sincere ideas for getting better from a Carlton person let alone a Collingwood person.

Yeah, that is. It’s workplace abuse.

Maybe it was considered acceptable back in the day when Carlton were last winning Premierships, but in 2023 it’s not OK to have to cop abuse like that at a place of work.

Noted that a club rep was filming it - it’ll be interesting to see if the club take a stand and do something about it.

Damn it, you got me with the employee rights argument. Workers have rights apparently -- well they should. Sigh. Point conceded.

The "Carlton and Collingwood - Who finishes higher in 2023" thread on the main board is a good headshaking laugh. Just read some of the posts after round 1 this year.

Here's a gem: Anyway, not worried, season didn’t end this week and come round 23 the Pies March dynasty will be forgotten as they sit comfortably below Carlton as BigFooty is oddly quiet with no wobblers to be seen.

They really do give optimism a bad name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back