• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did say that AFC have handled this beautifully and this is further evidence.

Our media manager right now.

2879775-internet_troll.jpg

I did say that AFC have handled this beautifully and this is further evidence.

I do hope you are right. THat tweet is significant, not for what it says, but what it does not...

Thats not denying the rumor. Noones suggesting they contacted anyone during grand final week.its been said he agreed to terms before sanderson was announced sacked.

Thats more like the statement 'he has the boards full support"
I don't doubt the offer. I doubt the response. I'd demand they offer CLarko a job, and regardless of what a buffoon Jars is, his 'rumour' is quite specific in detail regarding the salary. That would suggest that 'we might throw CLarko a 1.4M deal to see what happens' into 'he's on board and it will be announced next Tuesday'.

Caro doesn't change a thing. Rowey following her like a sheep. They are so far up hinkleys arse they have disappeared.

I heard the Caro bit while in the car. When she said that Clarkson was a definite NO I could just 'see' the knowing looks between Rowe & Bone and the smugness in their voices thereafter. I hope the AFC has pulled off the unthinkable. Go Roo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't doubt the offer. I doubt the response. I'd demand they offer CLarko a job, and regardless of what a buffoon Jars is, his 'rumour' is quite specific in detail regarding the salary. That would suggest that 'we might throw CLarko a 1.4M deal to see what happens' into 'he's on board and it will be announced next Tuesday'.
Yep the salary Is key for sure there! May be the only factor.

You could tell when Caro categorically ruled out Clarko, that Rowie's mail on the coach (who he's refused to name) had just been blown out of the water.

Having said that, Caro wouldn't know what Clarko is thinking. I doubt many if any at the Hawks would think he's leaving. Let's hope Clarko and manager are just playing their cards close

I heard the Caro bit while in the car. When she said that Clarkson was a definite NO I could just 'see' the knowing looks between Rowe & Bone and the smugness in their voices thereafter. I hope the AFC has pulled off the unthinkable. Go Roo.
Didn't she say last week it was going to happen? Why has she retracted?

Didn't she say last week it was going to happen? Why has she retracted?

I don't think she has much idea at all and she is just going with the 'unlikely' flow in an attempt to paint herself as someone that is 'really in the know'. I mean after all the odds that the premiership coach would defect out of Melbourne to the AFC is such a laughable scenario it is just incomprehensible to any Victorian! ;):rolleyes::D Go Roo.

So caro and rowey and bone says it's definitely NOT clarko. Don't know what to believe now!

If it was true, very, very few would know, otherwise it would get out and potentially derail the very reason that Clarko gets up each morning. So bringing a fooktard like jars into the secret circle would be rank stupidity. If someone had done this, then I hope they learn a lesson from it. But for someone like Caro to state as fact that it's not true is incredibly naive or arrogant. How can she be certain that the high level official she spoke to would be in the secret circle. I doubt there's any hawthorn person, aside from clarkson himself, who would be amongst it. Even if he did know, he's not going to authorise Caro to release it publicly 2 days before the freakin GF.

I don't think she has much idea at all and she is just going with the 'unlikely' flow in an attempt to paint herself as someone that is 'really in the know'. I mean after all the odds that the premiership coach would defect out of Melbourne to the AFC is such a laughable scenario it is just incomprehensible to any Victorian! ;):rolleyes::D Go Roo.
You can't deny Wilson's credentials, one of the only women to be in the game and be pretty close to the coal face is a place she wouldn't want to discredit. One of the only footy journos that probably is sincere because she is a woman, no disrespect to females reading! Play the song "this is a mans world" if you are a woman who travels into the man sphere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back