• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Let's see if you call me that when the AFC announce their new coach.
If you keep up this line and we end up with Ratten or that ilk as head coach, I vote the mods get Chief to block your IP address(es) and cancel your accout for being an elaborate troll.

Rowie has gone on record as saying that the person the AFC has is impressive. My mate with a source says the coaching job is hush hush. So without laying it out on the table you are taking a zero risk approach.

Hmm, "Croweater"..

"Eating crow" means being made to admit your mistakes..

Will Croweater78 be eating crow next week?

Either way, I'm looking forward to next week :)

So we've done it again, we've built up an appointment/rumour to a point that if it doesn't happen we paint the club in a bad light.

Despite the club constantly saying they are still looking and nothing is locked in

This board needs to stop creating reasons to bag the administration without actual events to back it on.

There is only one "proven" coach I would be confident we could get and that's Rocket Eade and even then I think we would have to basically headhunt him. Could be just what our boys need a tough bugger that would soon straighten some of our under performing players IMO. Plenty of Finals experience too just hasn't won the big dance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give you my word I will be here.
Apart from what you said though, what a lot of us don't get is why you can't acually put a name to it, otherwise as another said you have other people if we choose one to say you were always right, what would happen if you have a name now?

I give you my word I will be here.

i like your endeavour/passion/belief. its just hard to actually believe after whats happened. the club has said we haven't lined anyone up, clarkson just said he's not going anywhere and jarman is a clown. it doesn't look promising.

that said, i will eat huge humble pie if you are correct (big time!). and probably buy you 20 beers next time I'm in adelaide.

Apart from what you said though, what a lot of us don't get is why you can't acually put a name to it, otherwise as another said you have other people if we choose one to say you were always right, what would happen if you have a name now?

He doesn't want to let down his sources, I bet.

Which is rubbish because your identity isn't published on anonymous internet forums for a reason.

i like your endeavour/passion/belief. its just hard to actually believe after whats happened. the club has said we haven't lined anyone up, clarkson just said he's not going anywhere and jarman is a clown. it doesn't look promising.

that said, i will eat huge humble pie if you are correct (big time!). and probably buy you 20 beers next time I'm in adelaide.
No endeavour at all, just trolling a bullshit line. He built a bridge and billy goats wanted to go over it. Prove it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back