Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2100920

Regardless of his playing or missing this week, Curnow appears to have developed quite a bit of muscle mass, looking almost like a contestant in the Mr universe competition. I'm assuming his diet and exercise regimen would be somewhat different from Larkey's for instance.

When we first saw Brynn Teakle run out this season even he looked more well defined than the majority of the North team.

Maybe our guys need to stop buying the "no added hormone" beef from Coles.
Bad luck for Curnow, missing in finals two years running. Funny how when the umpires use the whistles more sparingly come September, Charlie looks like just another player.

Bad luck for Curnow, missing in finals two years running. Funny how when the umpires use the whistles more sparingly come September, Charlie looks like just another player.

Terribly, terribly bad luck for Carltank fans. We smelt what they were cooking, and if you lived close by you obviously heard them coming.

I just heard those buffoons Gazey and Radar announce Tom Stewart is out with a hammy issue, that won't help the handbaggers tonight.
These teal pricks are going to get an easy run to a GF. They win and they avoid Dogs/Hawks side of the draw…

IMO, Reid being nominated for GOTY is just more evidence of the AFL pushing certain players (such as Reid and Daicos) into the limelight to create a narrative of how good they are.
Not saying the goal wasn't awesome, but there were plenty of goals that realistically could have been included ahead of that one.

Then again, Goal and MOTY are always a lotto. At least MOTY this year seems to be close to right. Nothings taking it off Bobby though, may as well just have named him as the sole option.

IMO, Reid being nominated for GOTY is just more evidence of the AFL pushing certain players (such as Reid and Daicos) into the limelight to create a narrative of how good they are.
Not saying the goal wasn't awesome, but there were plenty of goals that realistically could have been included ahead of that one.

Then again, Goal and MOTY are always a lotto. At least MOTY this year seems to be close to right. Nothings taking it off Bobby though, may as well just have named him as the sole option.
I'm sure there were better goals than those three this year. I just don't remember them. (To be clear they are good goals too.) If LDU had kicked straight it would be his tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back