Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero class by the West as usual.

View attachment 2044061

What a spineless individual…deserved the whack yesterday. Oh and turned off right of reply….l wonder why.
Normally don’t care about journalists…but that is scrapping the bottom of a very shallow barrel.
Stay classy the West….pathetic.

Sports Editor of the West also:

Well he’s getting absolutely hammered on X and some of his responses are let’s say disgraceful for a supposed editor of a paper…if you could call it that. No accountability and zero respect for what Simmo mentioned and their role in this….two disgraceful individuals.

Sports Editor of the West also:

This kid is 28-29yo?
Has Murdoch really got children in top editorial jobs to pay them peanuts and write this shit?

Honestly can we call the adults back into the room.

I hope this is the deathknell of The West Australian. Garbage paper

Zero class by the West as usual.

View attachment 2044061
What do you expect with journalism these days? I know its always been about the "shock factor" and to sell more papers, but lately it has gotten worse in my opinion and I think most supporters from all the clubs would agree. The West Australian could have printed a lot better front page about Adam and with respect and what he's done than that, I can't post what I'm thinking so I'll leave it to your imagination.

This kid is 28-29yo?
Has Murdoch really got children in top editorial jobs to pay them peanuts and write this shit?

Honestly can we call the adults back into the room.

I hope this is the deathknell of The West Australian. Garbage paper
This time, you're throwing stones at the wrong man. Murdoch has nothing to do with the West Australian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of people saying it was directed at Bailey, and that He's one of the players supposedly caught texting about Simmo.

Not an unrealistic take.
That look he (Bailey) gives him is a genuine death stare.

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back