The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They would be grateful of Biden in Ukraine. 175 billion US dollars has kept them in the game, particularly the ATACMS systems.
Really? They had a peace plan in the works with the Russians before the west led them to war.

175 Billion. Is that a gift? Or will it have to be repaid with interest by future generations of Ukrainians?

The second biggest build up of Ukrainian troops is at the Polish border. To stop all the Ukrainians from leaving. That doesn't sound like the actions of a grateful people.

Really? They had a peace plan in the works with the Russians before the west led them to war.

175 Billion. Is that a gift? Or will it have to be repaid with interest by future generations of Ukrainians?

A peace plan that likely involved Crimea staying in Russian hands, and no certainty on the occupied Russian 'oblasts'? That's not a peace plan, that's Ukraine being forced to secede territory to Russia to keep everyone but themselves happy.

Also US/NATO are using seized Russian assets to begin to offset cost of supplying weapons to Ukraine.

A peace plan that likely involved Crimea staying in Russian hands, and no certainty on the occupied Russian 'oblasts'? That's not a peace plan, that's Ukraine being forced to secede territory to Russia to keep everyone but themselves happy.

Also US/NATO are using seized Russian assets to begin to offset cost of supplying weapons to Ukraine.
Really? So concerned for the Ukrainians? Why aren't you applying your logic to the Palestinians?

Seized Russian weapons. Lol. You're actually serious. Future generations of Ukrainians will be paying off the debt for this war and their natural resources will be plundered by the same organisations that pushed them into war.

Really? So concerned for the Ukrainians? Why aren't you applying your logic to the Palestinians?

Seized Russian weapons. Lol. You're actually serious. Future generations of Ukrainians will be paying off the debt for this war and their natural resources will be plundered by the same organisations that pushed them into war.

Sorry where did I say I wasn't concerned for the Palestinians? I've been critical of Biden/US in the SRP board, the US blocking UN action against Israel is deplorable.

Also, I said "assets", not weapons. So lol yourself, I am serious, maybe read my post and read more widely. Assets as in financial, physical and all non-military.

But you seem to be an expert in your own lunch box, so good luck with that.

Sorry where did I say I wasn't concerned for the Palestinians? I've been critical of Biden/US in the SRP board, the US blocking UN action against Israel is deplorable.

Also, I said "assets", not weapons. So lol yourself, I am serious, maybe read my post and read more widely. Assets as in financial, physical and all non-military.

But you seem to be an expert in your own lunch box, so good luck with that.
Apologies for the assets misunderstanding.

All my points still stand.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

Zelenski is a puppet. And don't believe everything Sky News & CNN tell you.
Let's revisit Ukraine 10 years from now.
I suspect they will go much the same way as Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's say that Dog, in his wisdom, decides that ol' Joe's time on this earth is up and Covid is the vehicle to facilitate this.

Harris gets a clear run at the American people for 3 months, the responsibility and the publicity of the office, and also the opportunity to either be the nominee or run as Veep again on the ticket.

Also the opportunity exists to refresh the ticket with a publically appealing alternative to what the Republicans are offering.

As an observer of strategy, I'd find this interesting, probably fascinating.

And I'd have to acknowledge the mysteriousness of Dog's ways.

At the moment the confederates look to have the edge but the union could fight it's way back into contention through an act of Dog.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on Vladimir Putin yebach?

2 great reads on Putin and Russia in general, written by Bill Browder:

1. Red Notice
2. Warning Order

Good old Putin , he’s the victim in all this.
Ukraine are the puppets of ? Who knows maybe the evil empire !

Bombing cities and infrastructure, killing civilians everywhere , while at the same time saving that very same population from Nazis ——. Remember that excuse ?

Puppets , f- me , trying to save their own country.

Good old Putin , he’s the victim in all this.
Ukraine are the puppets of ? Who knows maybe the evil empire !

Bombing cities and infrastructure, killing civilians everywhere , while at the same time saving that very same population from Nazis ——. Remember that excuse ?

Puppets , f- me , trying to save their own country.
Be that as it may, Ukraine doesn't have enough troops to retake their lost territories.

They made a big mistake by not cutting a deal 2 years ago, things will only get worse.

Be that as it may, Ukraine doesn't have enough troops to retake their lost territories.

They made a big mistake by not cutting a deal 2 years ago, things will only get worse.

Yep , you could be right , but the puppet comment is lazy, ill informed and smacks of people living on conspiracy theory sites.

Might try and get into the nitty-gritty with yebach and see if he has a grip of reality. yebach - Putin, thoughts?

Putin certainly has traits of Hilter to my eye, although not the balls to kill himself.

I wish you all the luck in the world
—— God speed my friend

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back