The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Meanwhile...

Behind the curtain and away from a complicit media, that is more intent on perpetuating the circus that is Donald J. Trump for profit. Joe Biden continues to take a giant shit on his legacy.

The shining example of democracy has approved the 'sale' of 6,500 JDAM guidance kits and bombs to Israel so that they can more precisely destroy schools and hospitals in Gaza with absolute impunity.

One must be mindful of collateral damage (such a lovely benign euphemism!) after all.

But, sure. This conflict is really about avenging the horror of Oct. 3, destroying Hamas and freeing the hostages and not what it really is. A forced relocation of an entire people and a land grab.

Israel were warned about an imminent attack in the lead up to it. Rather than increase security like any other normal country. Their numbers were actually decreased, as many were sent on leave celebrating a holiday. Nethanyhu clearly wanted the attack to happen. He has been dripping hard at the idea of an all out war, but needed an excuse. He exposed his own people, to open up an excuse for all out war.

Is what Hamas did wrong? Yes! Did Israel have the right to retaliate against Hamas? Yes! But is killing and displacing hundreds of thousands justified? Not even one percent.

But they have gone well above that. And none of it is justified. The number of Palestinians dead is tens of thousands more than the Hamas attack. Heck, even before the Hamas attack Israel had killed a heap more innocent people across a handful of years, than Palestine has done across decades combined. But no one batted an eye or gave a s**t.

Israel and its defenders play the anti semantic card and hide behind it when people rightfully criticize its territorial expansion, its killing of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians who did nothing wrong. Hamas is not Palestine, Hamas is Hamas, they only care about themselves. And are a faction made up of rebels from neighboring countries.

Israel has been caught out many times, for lies and propaganda to justify all their moves. Remember the infamous video of the father sheltering his crying son, behind a concrete box, both in fear as bullets kept hitting around him, despite being unarmed? Only for the son to end up dying, and Israel blamed Palestine, but investigations turned out it was bullets from Israeli arms? Remember the aid ship that they attacked and slaughtered, including unarmed people. Then tried to claim the ship was smuggling weapons? Remember the countless times they showed footage of a "rocket attack on them", as a reason for them to send missiles back the other way, only for people to point out that the footage was actually from another conflict, in another country years ago? Remember how an inquiry into facebook, found that Israel pay them to remove any pro Palestine accounts, and block and remove people exposing any war crimes by Israel? No surprised with Mark F**kerbergs origins. Remember the claims of beheaded babies during Hamas attack? Still no evidence to come of it. Yet plenty of footage of Israeli soldiers doing horrible things. Remember recently when Israel were debating in their parliment/senate or whatever it is called there. Whether rape as a method of torture is okay?

Both Hamas and Nehanyhu are to blame for the problems over there. A power hungry dictator with long term goals to completely wipe Palenstine off the map. And a terrorist organisation. Both deserve a bullet to the head. Sadly its innocent dying in the numbers instead.

Israel has too many supporters on both sides of politics, and they pay off members of both side. In the USA, and also here in Australia. That no matter who is in power, no one will stop them. America keeps sending heaps of money and arms. It is equivalent to sending money to Russia to fight Ukraine instead of the other way around. Pretty embarassing when Australia joined the USA as being the only coutnries in the entire world to vote to recognise Jerusalem as capital and shifting embassies. Two pissy countries out of 195 in the entire world. Glad we came to our senses and reversed that.

I have footage of Israeli soliders doing drive by shootings of unarmed Palenstian men just standing around in the street, having a laugh. Then they come back around and execute those still on the ground breathing. I have videos of Isreal shooting dead a 10 year old boy who was to far away, for throwing a rock in their direction, with a sniper rifle. Have videos of street interviews of Israeli people literally frothing and spitting at the mouth at the idea of killing Palenstinian people. I have a video of an Israeli protected in the comfort of a dozer, flattening and clearing land, getting hit with a few rocks from three people. Only to chase them down, and one of them falls over. And the Israeli driver smashed the bucket down on top of him repeatedly, at one point you see the persons arm come up and fling into the air, ripped off his body. People don't see that, because they rather live in a sheltered world, and drip fed spin.

They are trash human beings. Full stop. And its sad, because the world has a warped idea. If it is someone we don't like doing bad things, they are bad. If its someone we like, doing much worse, then its okay because they are our "allies".

Hamas, Nethanyhu, and the USA are all to blame for the problems in the region. Sadly, nothing will ever change. Even when Israel achive their total annexation of Palenstine. Nothing will change, as they have made enemies with all their neighbours as well.

Sadly the whole world is messed up. Cartels are brutal in both central and southern Americas. Haiti is currently under lawlessness and locals are brutally killing each other for fun. The Middle East and parts of Africa is dominated by hard line religious fanatics, who throw gays off roofs, or execute people point blanks in the face for not complying with religious ideals. Mostly women. Civil wars endlessly in Africa, with massacres being the thing. And a god fearing population setting people on fire with tires laced around their bodies because they think said person is a witch etc. America bombing civilians all the time. Where is Thanos when you need him?

Last edited:
Israel were warned about an imminent attack in the lead up to it. Rather than increase security like any other normal country. Their numbers were actually decreased, as many were sent on leave celebrating a holiday. Nethanyhu clearly wanted the attack to happen. He has been dripping hard at the idea of an all out war, but needed an excuse. He exposed his own people, to open up an excuse for all out war.

Is what Hamas did wrong? Yes! Did Israel have the right to retaliate against Hamas? Yes! But is killing and displacing hundreds of thousands justified? Not even one percent.

But they have gone well above that. And none of it is justified. The number of Palestinians dead is tens of thousands more than the Hamas attack. Heck, even before the Hamas attack Israel had killed a heap more innocent people across a handful of years, than Palestine has done across decades combined. But no one batted an eye or gave a s**t.

Israel and its defenders play the anti semantic card and hide behind it when people rightfully criticize its territorial expansion, its killing of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians who did nothing wrong. Hamas is not Palestine, Hamas is Hamas, they only care about themselves. And are a faction made up of rebels from neighboring countries.

Israel has been caught out many times, for lies and propaganda to justify all their moves. Remember the infamous video of the father sheltering his crying son, behind a concrete box, both in fear as bullets kept hitting around him, despite being unarmed? Only for the son to end up dying, and Israel blamed Palestine, but investigations turned out it was bullets from Israeli arms? Remember the aid ship that they attacked and slaughtered, including unarmed people. Then tried to claim the ship was smuggling weapons? Remember the countless times they showed footage of a "rocket attack on them", as a reason for them to send missiles back the other way, only for people to point out that the footage was actually from another conflict, in another country years ago? Remember how an inquiry into facebook, found that Israel pay them to remove any pro Palestine accounts, and block and remove people exposing any war crimes by Israel? No surprised with Mark F**kerbergs origins. Remember the claims of beheaded babies during Hamas attack? Still no evidence to come of it. Yet plenty of footage of Israeli soldiers doing horrible things. Remember recently when Israel were debating in their parliment/senate or whatever it is called there. Whether rape as a method of torture is okay?

Both Hamas and Nehanyhu are to blame for the problems over there. A power hungry dictator with long term goals to completely wipe Palenstine off the map. And a terrorist organisation. Both deserve a bullet to the head. Sadly its innocent dying in the numbers instead.

Israel has too many supporters on both sides of politics, and they pay off members of both side. In the USA, and also here in Australia. That no matter who is in power, no one will stop them. America keeps sending heaps of money and arms. It is equivalent to sending money to Russia to fight Ukraine instead of the other way around. Pretty embarassing when Australia joined the USA as being the only coutnries in the entire world to vote to recognise Jerusalem as capital and shifting embassies. Two pissy countries out of 195 in the entire world. Glad we came to our senses and reversed that.

I have footage of Israeli soliders doing drive by shootings of unarmed Palenstian men just standing around in the street, having a laugh. Then they come back around and execute those still on the ground breathing. I have videos of Isreal shooting dead a 10 year old boy who was to far away, for throwing a rock in their direction, with a sniper rifle. Have videos of street interviews of Israeli people literally frothing and spitting at the mouth at the idea of killing Palenstinian people. I have a video of an Israeli protected in the comfort of a dozer, flattening and clearing land, getting hit with a few rocks from three people. Only to chase them down, and one of them falls over. And the Israeli driver smashed the bucket down on top of him repeatedly, at one point you see the persons arm come up and fling into the air, ripped off his body. People don't see that, because they rather live in a sheltered world, and drip fed spin.

They are trash human beings. Full stop. And its sad, because the world has a warped idea. If it is someone we don't like doing bad things, they are bad. If its someone we like, doing much worse, then its okay because they are our "allies".

Hamas, Nethanyhu, and the USA are all to blame for the problems in the region. Sadly, nothing will ever change. Even when Israel achive their total annexation of Palenstine. Nothing will change, as they have made enemies with all their neighbours as well.

Sadly the whole world is messed up. Cartels are brutal in both central and southern Americas. Haiti is currently under lawlessness and locals are brutally killing each other for fun. The Middle East and parts of Africa is dominated by hard line religious fanatics, who throw gays off roofs, or execute people point blanks in the face for not complying with religious ideals. Mostly women. Civil wars endlessly in Africa, with massacres being the thing. And a god fearing population setting people on fire with tires laced around their bodies because they think said person is a witch etc. America bombing civilians all the time. Where is Thanos when you need him?

Actually the biggest danger is the angry keyboard warrior who gets goaded into violence by right wing extremist ideology.

Witness what is happening in the UK.

Actually the biggest danger is the angry keyboard warrior who gets goaded into violence by right wing extremist ideology.

Witness what is happening in the UK.
This is the little detail that the news (not surprisingly ) omitted when they breathlessly reported the Governments raising of the National Terrorism threat level to probable a week ago.

I listened to all of Elon’s conversation with Trump today. It was interesting. Trump was at his rambling, incoherent best, making up statistics as he went. You can tell he is still like a child in he has to continually get praise.
Elon was playing him a bit I reckon? Some of the things he was saying were putting as much pressure on Biden/Harris to fix as he was calling/pleading for Trump to fix, hedging his bets to whoever gets in. Examples being the issues of rampant immigration and government spending most notably.

Amusing that Trump would confuse the black guys that were with him in his black hawk down moment.

Is it because they all look alike or he's in cognitive free-fall like Biden or both?

One of the more interesting possibilities that I'm hoping to witness is the moment of realisation that an electoral drubbing is well on the cards for Republican senate and congressional candidates. The panic that there's no way out. Lamentations of horses backed, decisions made. Distancing in a last gasp efforts to scrape in. Regrets, there'll be a few.

And of course the recriminations and repercussions.

I don't think my local supermarket has enough popcorn or can get enough popcorn to cater for such an eventuality.

Last edited:
I listened to all of Elon’s conversation with Trump today. It was interesting. Trump was at his rambling, incoherent best, making up statistics as he went. You can tell he is still like a child in he has to continually get praise.
Elon was playing him a bit I reckon? Some of the things he was saying were putting as much pressure on Biden/Harris to fix as he was calling/pleading for Trump to fix, hedging his bets to whoever gets in. Examples being the issues of rampant immigration and government spending most notably.
Your mate ain’t going to win it.

Musk was such an interesting, brilliant man before he become involved in culture wars and political games. He comes across as a weirdo. Certainly doesn’t tempt me to take up Ketamine.

Musk was such an interesting, brilliant man before he become involved in culture wars and political games. He comes across as a weirdo. Certainly doesn’t tempt me to take up Ketamine.
Surprising post BD. You strike me as a raging ketamine fiend.

Bri’s dog c’mon he ain’t my mate, I do like JD Vance the more I read about him and his want to help the working class is admirable.
Musk is pretty weird for sure. Those Uber high achievers really are. But he is keeping ‘freedom of speech’ alive. You may think freedom of speech is just a culture war thing but really it is way more than that. Every other right flows from that one. There is not one human right more important or that can exist without it. Even the EU tried to ‘warn’ Elon not to say anything too provocative in his interview with the major presidential candidate! If that isn’t cause for concern nothing is. This is where you need to look for those trying to curtail freedom of speech, and regardless of whether the are left or right, already they are authoritarian because of that trait.

Just a couple of guys "helping the working class..."

Musk has the personality, ethics and social awareness of rat droppings. (Not my preferred analogy, but I'm not willing to risk suspension or worse by posting what I really think. The fact that people like him, purely by dint of their financial clout, have a greater platform than 6 billion other more worthwhile humans is a poor reflection of how society has 'evolved'.)

Musk has the personality, ethics and social awareness of rat droppings. (Not my preferred analogy, but I'm not willing to risk suspension or worse by posting what I really think. The fact that people like him, purely by dint of their financial clout, have a greater platform than 6 billion other more worthwhile humans is a poor reflection of how society has 'evolved'.)
Elon is a parasite who's entire fortune and business model is based on sucking subsidies out of the US government.

Neither Tesla or Space X would exist without them.

One thing he needs to give up BD, interviewing !
Had to tune out when blood started dripping from my ears.

Just a couple of guys "helping the working class..."

Trump really has no idea of the working class, totally agree. But I think Musk gets them, they work for him and he pays them the best he can, unlike Trump. That’s why I reckon JD Vance is a good pick, he want nothing to do with Ragean era neo liberalism/globalism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a billionaire has to take a dissociative horse tranquiliser to provide them with what's missing in their lives, I'd say capitalism isn't working.

Every generation criticises the next, but festivals were better when MDMA ruled.

Even the EU tried to ‘warn’ Elon not to say anything too provocative in his interview with the major presidential candidate! If that isn’t cause for concern nothing is. This is where you need to look for those trying to curtail freedom of speech, and regardless of whether the are left or right, already they are authoritarian because of that trait.

The EU aren't trying to stifle "freedom of speech." They're asking Musk and Trump not to tell blatant lies. With freedom comes responsibility. Cafes and restaurants were trashed by hooligans last week in Europe. You can't shout "fire" in the crowded theatre.

The EU aren't trying to stifle "freedom of speech." They're asking Musk and Trump not to tell blatant lies. With freedom comes responsibility. Cafes and restaurants were trashed by hooligans last week in Europe. You can't shout "fire" in the crowded theatre.
Freedom of speech is a difficult concept. Someone wise once said it is the replacement for war. It is how we get to the truth, eventually.
The riots were a reaction to 3 girls being butchered among many being stabbed. Many have said it is the working class cities version of the George Floyd moment, where 2 decades of built up tensions were unleashed as they were in 2020 across America. Never makes the violence right in any instance but needs to be understood. If you stifle speech we will never understand people, and send their beliefs underground.

Not sure if this is just constant trolling now.
Musk is being "curtailed" by the EU.
FMD, do people actually live in the real world?
(It's ok, I know the answer... 🤪)

Spot on.
Again this utter bs about free speech being under threat is laughable.

Simple, stop peddling known crap.

And JD Vance , may be the best bloke in the world , may even be very smart ?

But once you hitch your wagon to Trump , be prepared to lose any morality and tell lies on cue.
His defending of his wife from a racist attack was just piss weak.
Don’t want to upset all the Republican racist voters !

No , just another hypocritical boot licker prepared to do and say anything to please the dear leader just to get ahead.

Trump really has no idea of the working class, totally agree. But I think Musk gets them, they work for him and he pays them the best he can, unlike Trump. That’s why I reckon JD Vance is a good pick, he want nothing to do with Ragean era neo liberalism/globalism.
You didn't click on the tweet did you?

I can't be bothered going too deeply into how Vances rise has been by denigrating the people that he summered with in the Appellation mountains away from the Cincinnati suburbs where he actually grew up. Or how he's switched his views based on what was expedient to or who was funding his political career.

Freedom of speech is a difficult concept. Someone wise once said it is the replacement for war. It is how we get to the truth, eventually.

No it's not. What you seem to find difficult to understand is that even the 1st amendment that you are weirdly obsessed with has it limits.

Those limits end at the US border.

The riots were a reaction to 3 girls being butchered among many being stabbed.

Nope. The riots were in reaction to imbeciles on the far- right falling for Russian misinformation that said that the attacker was a Muslim who had arrived in the country on a boat last October. When he was anything but.

This is exactly the type of misinformation that the EU was warning X about prior to Musks calamitous interview with Trump. They weren't trying to curtain free speech. They were warning him that if anything said on during the interview was misinformation or harmful to the public then they had the ability to shut him down.

Many have said it is the working class cities version of the George Floyd moment, where 2 decades of built up tensions were unleashed as they were in 2020 across America.

Many say lots of things. It doesn't make their nonsense right. The riots were a direct result of right wing politicians and their media accomplices years of anti-immigrant rhetoric and blaming of others for all that is wrong the country. When in reality it was the Tory governments 15 years of austerity that gutted public institutions and drove living standard through the floor.

What we saw was the ultimate outcome of Neoliberal policies put in place to service corporate greed that has led to wages that have barely kept up with the cost of living for over 40 years. All the while those same corporations and their oligarchical billionaire owners have reaped record profits as they gorged on the largest transfer of wealth from the public to private sector that the world has ever seen.

But sure the biggest issues that the world faces are the culture wars nonsense that the same people feed to rubes as a distraction for what's really been going on.

Never makes the violence right in any instance but needs to be understood. If you stifle speech we will never understand people, and send their beliefs underground.

What's to understand. People have a right to spread harmful lies that incites riots across an entire country. And if governments try to do anything to regulate that ability then they will go underground?

I for one have no intention of ever trying to understand anybody who's first reaction to the tragedy that saw the death of 3 children was to believe the first thing they read on the cease pool of misinformation that the town hall of free speech that X purports to be. Then to take to the streets and beat anybody of colour that they came across or attack their homes, places of business or where they worship.

These people weren't exercising their free speech they were exercising their xenophobia and racism.

Just like there are limits on the right to free speech in the US when it comes to things like incitement. The same applies to the EU and they were just reminding X of this fact.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with disagreeing with someone.
But spreading misinformation or racist dog whistles ,inciting violence is not free speech for me.
Obviously is for some.

By the way there has never been or will be “ free speech “ in the true sense.
Neither should there be if you want to live as a functioning society.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back