The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe in the brilliance of the free market except for at the border where I believe in very strong regulation to keep the poors out of our wealthy country. Don't want them spoiling our fun.
Absolutely no problem with having them come in. But that security and wealth doesn’t come by accident and it doesn’t come by holding onto pre medieval ways. It comes with an understanding of the basic ideas we’ve been talking about. Some are failing to grasp their significance and haven’t the gratitude to try and understand them. To want to join another society surely takes humility of the aspirants to challenge themselves to change, learn and understand why the country that they want move to is so desirable?

RFK Jr
“Last summer, it looked like no candidate was willing to negotiate a quick end to the Ukraine war, to tackle the chronic disease epidemic, to protect free speech and our constitutional freedoms, to clean corporate influence out of our government, or to defy the neocons and their agenda of endless military adventurism.”

“But now, one of the two candidates has adopted these issues as his own, to the point where he has asked to enlist me in his administration. I'm speaking, of course, of Donald Trump.”

RFK Jr
“Last summer, it looked like no candidate was willing to negotiate a quick end to the Ukraine war, to tackle the chronic disease epidemic, to protect free speech and our constitutional freedoms, to clean corporate influence out of our government, or to defy the neocons and their agenda of endless military adventurism.”

“But now, one of the two candidates has adopted these issues as his own, to the point where he has asked to enlist me in his administration. I'm speaking, of course, of Donald Trump.”
The anti-vax cooker with brain (worm) damage.
He was always going to support Trump.

One candidate is having misleading videos implying that he is a peice of shit racist when he calls a monster an illegal immigrant who r*ped, strangled and bashed to death a 22 year old nurse.

It's misleading to suggest he was only talking about that one person.

But even disregarding that video, do you think he's racist? I'm curious to know.

Do you think other countries are emptying their jails and mental asylums and sending them to the US as he claims?

Last edited:

RFK Jr taking voters was never going to hurt Harris, compared to Trump.

He was just luring the ultra whacko part of the MAGA swamp towards him. That same group of voters would have likely voted for Trump at the last election. And in this election as well if RFK Jr wasn't campaigning. Trump knows this is going to be a tight election, and that RFK Jr would be taking some of lifelong Republican voters off him. Only a small percentage of RFK Jrs camp would have come from the blue side. Swinging voters in general don't give a single s**t about RFK Jr.

This is why Trump came grovelling to him, and offered him a top tier government position if he wins, in which RFK Jr could not turn down. He knows that the RFK fan base would largely come back to the Republican side, instead of splitting it. Which would have cost Trump big time at the election if it ends up being a close race.

RFK Jr was NEVER, going to side with the Democrats, no matter how much BS he spins about him being ignored. RFK endorsing Trump has likely just made the race a little bit closer.

Trumps mistake at the moment is being too focused on appealing to his rusted on / vote red no matter what base. Instead of those in the middle, as it is they who will decide the election. He needs to change tactic a bit.

Last edited:
Anti vax🤦🏻
America is meant to be a free country, THE free country. If you want a vax, take some. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to. It’s that simple. Only authoritarian’s would force a medical procedure on someone else, or to blackmail them with loss of employment etc.
…they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This is America’s Raison d’être!
In Bobby Kennedy’s day the Democratic Party were the more libertarian party, it has flipped now. There a lot to not like about Trump, but in general less regulations.

I've noticed how you've never mentioned Joe Biden's 2 brain surgery's.

I'd recommend you listen to RFK on the Joe Rogan and Lex Fridman podcasts before you form an opinion of him.

I'd recommend you listen to RFK on the Joe Rogan and Lex Fridman podcasts before you form an opinion of him.

Not surprising you’re a fan.
The conspiracy world I’ll admit is more interesting 🤪

The ironical thing is we are probably only here because medical science has warded off most the diseases that will wipe us out.
But here we go again , these nut jobs who like to latch onto conspiracy theories put up by this wacko .

And also , for our friend on here that keeps banging on about freedom and personal liberty ever comes down with the plague,
Just board your house up and don’t come out , because you have forfeited your right to be a part of the community.

Now for my Bex !

Last edited:
The ironical thing is we are probably only here because medical science has warded off most the diseases that will wipe us out.
But here we go again , these nut jobs who like to latch onto conspiracy theories put up by this wacko .

And also , for our friend on here that keeps banging on about freedom and personal liberty ever comes down from the plague,
Just board your house up and don’t come out , because you have forfeited your right to be a part of the community.

Now for my Bex !
Okay. So what specific conspiracy theories does RFK espouse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, Biden isn't a candidate and we're talking about the election.

'Whataboutism' is a pretty easy way to avoid addressing a point.

Anti vax🤦🏻
America is meant to be a free country, THE free country. If you want a vax, take some. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to. It’s that simple. Only authoritarian’s would force a medical procedure on someone else, or to blackmail them with loss of employment etc.
…they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This is America’s Raison d’être!
In Bobby Kennedy’s day the Democratic Party were the more libertarian party, it has flipped now. There a lot to not like about Trump, but in general less regulations.
Negative freedoms are freedoms as well.

Freedom from oppression, freedom from gun violence, and if you are immuno-compromised - freedom from being shut off from society because some people are so incredibly egotistical, they think a few hours of Googling is the equivalent to studying epidemiology for many years.

Pro-tip: the guys banning and burning books can in no way be considered the bastions of freedom.

Is that what you think of Liam?

I thought all the cookers died of covid?
a. Liam made a choice, and lived with the consequences. He didn't complain.

b. Nobody said 'all' - such statements straddle a fine line between disingenuous and downright stupid.

There were however stark differences in people's response and survivability due to covid.

Unvaccinated Australians aged 50 and over had a mortality rate 12-fold higher than those who received three doses, according to computer simulations from Monash University and RMIT.

‘In addition, it was estimated that unvaccinated individuals had a 7.7-fold greater mortality rate than those who were fully vaccinated [two doses], with this mortality rate estimated to be 11.2 times higher when compared to vaccinated individuals who received a booster.’

Note: There's a conspiracy board for anti-science stuff on BigFooty. If you want to sprout nonsense, take it to the appropriate forum.

Whataboutism is a great way of shining a light on hypocrisy.
Only if you're really bad at debating.
Bringing up something from 1988, where we have literally decades of behaviour to judge him on after that time, is just ridiculous.

I don't understand why we have to have this train wreck of a thread on the Bulldogs board - there are other forums on BigFooty and elsewhere for this "conversation." I'm not going to lock it, but I wouldn't say I like having to read it - it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Bulldogs.

a. Liam made a choice, and lived with the consequences. He didn't complain.

b. Nobody said 'all' - such statements straddle a fine line between disingenuous and downright stupid.

There were however stark differences in people's response and survivability due to covid.

Note: There's a conspiracy board for anti-science stuff on BigFooty. If you want to sprout nonsense, take it to the appropriate forum.
So you don't think Liam is a cooker because he didn't complain. Got it.

And also , for our friend on here that keeps banging on about freedom and personal liberty ever comes down from the plague,

Now for my Bex !
Medical science is magnificent, nobody is arguing that it is not. It isn’t a weapon to be enforced on people. My mate was prescribed blood pressure pills on the insistence of his doctor. He said yeah maybe, but I’m going cut out this and that and start walking etc. Guess what, his blood pressure was fine. If we had enforced ‘science’ he’d be on those pills for life. Choice is essential in our western society.

So you don't think Liam is a cooker because he didn't complain. Got it.
You're really really bad at comprehension. You keep pretending others have said things that nobody has actually said.

I don't understand why we have to have this train wreck of a thread on the Bulldogs board - there are other forums on BigFooty and elsewhere for this "conversation." I'm not going to lock it, but I wouldn't say I like having to read it - it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Bulldogs.
There are a couple of bad actors who come on shout accusations then offer no principle or idea and then you don’t hear from them. If taken in good faith, like most on here, we can agree to disagree civilly.
Nobody has to log into it if they don’t like it. We are a reflection of the community at large, sorting through important issues of the day. This is how we grow or else we live in echo chambers of our ignorance. Those that demonise the ‘other’ in politics or anything need to know why the ‘other’ thinks the way they do, or else they will just think the ‘other’ thinks like that because of bad motives, when the opposite is often true. We need to understand their ‘why’.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back