The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The transcript. Bleach and Disinfectant are equally stupid. But if you wanna play word salad Trumps your boy. He can mangle a sentence with the best of em.

DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous -- whether it`s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn`t been checked, but you`re going to check it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you`re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We`ll get to the right folks who could.

TRUMP: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.

Youre right. He wants to inject disinfectant, not bleach. Disinfectant like....

View attachment 2092420
And the next day claimed he was being sarcastic. After copping this...
View attachment 2092422
View attachment 2092423

Pretty straight forward for me ,but there is no rabbit hole deep enough for his cult followers .

He is the king of morons.

If you actually watch the video, the disinfectant wasn't the point that he was emphasizing. It was light.

Of course he's not going to know in detail the science or medicine. He's a politician, not your doctor or a research scientist. Then some leftist knobhead journalist used the word "bleach" and every MSM outlet including the NYT, and WP- formerly respected news organizations, repeated the "bleach" lie without fact checking it. So Trump then had to go into damage control, because idiots were misquoting him.
Ozone treatment. From 2020....

According to research from 2018Trusted Source, when ozone comes into contact with body fluids, the resulting reactions form more proteins and red blood cells. This increases oxygen supply in your body.

Ozone therapy may also disrupt unhealthy processes in your body. Research has shown that ozone therapy can inactivate:

• bacteria
  • viruses
  • fungi
  • yeast
  • protozoa
Of course as I said earlier, being accused of being a cult worshipper. "King Harold, the Ï don't know but " Some clown then posts pictures of disinfectant bottles. Pot, kettle...

We are reaping the whirlwind of Bob Hawke. Aka the clever country...

Pretty straight forward for me ,but there is no rabbit hole deep enough for his cult followers .

He is the king of morons.
Yep. He didnt say bleach. He wanted disinfectant injected into people. TOTALLY different (eyeroll)
So everything else claimed about him is a lie. Every lie hes been caught out in is a joke or sarcasm.

Of course.

Talk about cultural dissonance. I just logged onto the Fox Propaganda Network (it definitely isnt news) and their disinformation is off the charts.

There literally exist 2 completely different presentations of the same facts. On one side you have facts and news, on the other opinion and distortion and selective editing of facts. FPN never reports on dropping crime rates, dropping inflation, improved job markets, infrastructure being delivered under Biden or even the facts of Trump sabotaging the border deal.

People who voted for Trump watched FPN and talked with all their trump voting friends and can honestly say "everyone I know voted for Trump". but they then make the illogical jump to "so therefore everyone voted for trump and the election was stolen".

Its horribly entertaining. Like looking at a car crash on the highway as you drive by. That whole nation needs to take a deep breath and reset. Which wont happen of course because cultists be cultists.

As are the cookers in here
Be Nice The Rock GIF by E!

That’s fantastic for you , it’s great you have grown up without too many issues. As it should be !
Asian people right across the board have been great for our country.

But have you experienced the South of the USA ?
Not all , but a significant proportion of the population is unabashedly racist.

I agree most people are not racist, but to dismiss it because you have largely had a good experience maybe a little naive.

The man many people in this thread seem to be a big fan of has been racist towards Asian people on multiple occasions. Whether it be calling COVID-19 Kung Flu or repeatedly calling Mitch McConnell's wife "Coco Chow".

Ozone treatment. From 2020....

According to research from 2018Trusted Source, when ozone comes into contact with body fluids, the resulting reactions form more proteins and red blood cells. This increases oxygen supply in your body.

Ozone therapy may also disrupt unhealthy processes in your body. Research has shown that ozone therapy can inactivate:

• bacteria
  • viruses
  • fungi
  • yeast
  • protozoa
Of course as I said earlier, being accused of being a cult worshipper. "King Harold, the Ï don't know but " Some clown then posts pictures of disinfectant bottles. Pot, kettle...

We are reaping the whirlwind of Bob Hawke. Aka the clever country...
Every time a trumpists statements are proven wrong they jump track. The OP was about bleach, not a million miles from disinfectant, but definitely not "light" or "Ozone". The posted interview included the injecting light comment ("getting it inside the body...somehow..."

Trump is the dumbest most narcissistic and most selfish President ever. Disprove that.

Let’s no take any notice of a trained medical official, The dear leader has all the answers.

Poor old Dr Birx badly needed a Bex right then and there .
Her reaction is priceless 🤣

But next pandemic, piss of Fauchi and get our own Wayniac in there !

The conversation is largely uncritically regurgitating other material from media and internet sources. Do you really think anybody's mind has been changed on any issues of import by reading this thread? I don't like the thread because it breeds division between our own supporters over issues that are not in any meaningful way related to football.

Just my view - I'm not tempted to impose my will on the community by locking the thread though.
Don’t lock the thread - let democracy reign….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The transcript. Bleach and Disinfectant are equally stupid. But if you wanna play word salad Trumps your boy. He can mangle a sentence with the best of em.

He said what he said. Not what you want him to have said.

Trump didn't say "disinfectant like...". YOU did. YOU DID THAT. NOT Trump. YOU.

Trump was mostly advocating for light as a therapy for COVID in that 1 minute clip, something that other reputable scientists did. As for the BBC they're even futher left than our ABC. Spreading more lies and disinformation. The doctor they refer to was WRONG.

You got a mirror at home Wayno ?
We have Cognitive dissonance , you have cult worship —- one all draw 🤪

No need to explain to me , it’s way over my head , you guys are now medical experts as well 👍
Never mind Trump said he was only being sarcastic in front of the fake news .

Is there anything you don’t like about the leader of your cult ?

Yes- that he wants to be a dictator for only one day. I thought he'd need at least a month to do what he has to do.

Every time a trumpists statements are proven wrong they jump track. The OP was about bleach, not a million miles from disinfectant, but definitely not "light" or "Ozone". The posted interview included the injecting light comment ("getting it inside the body...somehow..."

Trump is the dumbest most narcissistic and most selfish President ever. Disprove that.

He didn't say injecting light, why do you keep misquoting Trump with words you wish he said?

Using infrared lasers as an important part of PBM therapy in the treatment of COVID-19 have a greater ability to penetrate the lung tissue, with appropriate dosage and density. Directly applying continuous infrared laser radiation on different parts of the respiratory system can increase the coronavirus recovery process. As mentioned, PBM can act as a preventative measure in patients with coronavirus in the early stages of infection. Also, PBM may be considered as a treatment for hospitalized patients before they worsen to be admitted to the ICU. Therefore, randomized clinical trials on the effects of PBM on COVID-19 should be performed, although some have already begun in different parts of the world

stefcep - tell us about yourself and life. Politics aside. It’s always interesting. I have a picture in my mind that hopefully is off track.

Do you work, study, read? Are you on to sport. Do you have a local pub to hang out with your mates?

I’m too old to play sport now but played for over 25 years. I went to university. I have a young child. I am a centrist. I will be voting for Crusifulli at our state election approaching.

stefcep - tell us about yourself and life. Politics aside. It’s always interesting. I have a picture in my mind that hopefully is off track.

Do you work, study, read? Are you on to sport. Do you have a local pub to hang out with your mates?

I’m too old to play sport now but played for over 25 years. I went to university. I have a young child. I am a centrist. I will be voting for Crusifulli at our state election approaching.
Why are you laughing? Can you have a normal conversation? Is it beyond you?

"I was asking a sarcastic and a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside".

So according to the man in question it was about disinfectant inside the human body, but it was sarcastic (which it clearly wasn't).

He doesn’t make great speeches. He attempted to meet with Harris for the same quid-pro and she declined, like a normal person.
I reckon you’d enjoy it. Old fashioned working class American values. Argued every decision he made reasonably.
Just responding to that particular poster who is just a bad actor, comes on, throws accusations and offers sfa. He obviously didn’t hear it, and never argues policy points.

Trump wanting to make flag burning a crime 🤦🏻. He just doesn’t get it. RFK Jr won’t last long disagreeing with him every 5 minutes. If you burn a flag you are an ungrateful dickhead, let the world see that, it should never be a crime. Same with the Nazi salute, the Hammer and Sickle etc. all symbols of death and hate, but let the dickheads use them so we know who they are, and counter them with better ideas. Banning free expression is the first sign of tyranny.

But saying that about Trump, he is still less, much less authoritarian than the Democratic Party. Tulsi Gabbard a Samoan/Hawaiian Democrat has just stated she is supporting Trump because he is a much less war monger than the Democratic Party, with all their ‘neo con’ hawks. I enjoy it when politicians have conviction and don’t just ‘tow the party line’.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back